Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontsayanything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontsayanything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i don t love you ka hindi, you dont love me quotes, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i don t love you too, shayari on dont fall in love,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

₹0Hiत

jaguper Sathick

Mouni Kanna✍

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Still I could sense the actual silence rhythm instead the calmness Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hear a lot!!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
i feel choked with pain Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
It hurts a lot....your actions let me confess everything that you can't tell what u feel...be aware of me your actions communicate with me in subconscious mind whether you express it /not but actions should reveal can't hidden infront of the person whatever you wanna out from them Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Hoping that the other would
Or rather should
Understand 
That's when the problems begin
Neither will the other know
Nor will you reveal
What you have in mind
Will always be a mystery
Eating you day and night
Why this ego fight?
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #gujaratiquotes

read more
 you're completely broken inside.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #gujaratiquotes

Chidanand Mayachari

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
there's lot to understand
Because there is no language 
for emotions and
I have not forgotten 
the language of silence 
which your eyes always talk Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

I can infer two things:

Either you have agreed to it
Or you don't relish the idea !
There's no via media in this
because I know your Character!
But I can always look up
into your eyes...
Eyes never betray ..!!
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #dontsayanything  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification