Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSstitchonpic603 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSstitchonpic603 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qsst, shayari in hindi of sst subject, ssti full form, sst ki full form, sst full form,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic603 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
THE AGONIZING TREACHERY
And my bond with you also turned stronger.

Silently I made a commitment with you,
Never to be apart, never to cheat you.
With millions of dreams sparkling in my eyes,
I made every effort to make our future bright like the twinkling sky.

But how ignorant was I!
So long did I take to realize.
Life you are so unfaithful,
You turned out to be ungrateful.

I trusted you with every breath of mine,
But, little did I know
About your treachery.
You would never think to snatch away my existence in a while.
 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic603 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

About 100 erasers, i lost, And I sigh them, "oh an orphan"? Who'll erase my faults Who shall make up my wrong? About zillions of breaths I lost, I count my life on the birthmark line, I call that storeroom abandoned, orphaned #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqpulse #QSstitchonpic603 #tdd_musings #yqpmc53

read more
Orphan

//I remembered everything
 I lost, immediately
I thought to write them,
Write them in order
Write them in rhymes
Order, mocked me,
they are too much for me
Rhymes, they flew away,
They never befriended me,
So is this haphazard,
I stand still,
I, a free verse
I, an orphan//

(Caption) About 100 erasers, i lost,
And I sigh them, "oh an orphan"?
Who'll erase my faults
Who shall make up my wrong?

About zillions of breaths I lost,
I count my life on the birthmark line,
I call that storeroom abandoned, orphaned

Harsh R

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic603 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Jiddi bohot hai hum
Kya kre papa ne khawishein 
Kabhi adhuri nhi rakhi Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
You always know exactly how I feel and you are always there to make me feel alright when I stay far away from you… It is love that keep the connection between us so strong. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Anil Sharma

read more
"Stop waiting for Friday, for Summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.
Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now." Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification