Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_musings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_musings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about musings quotes, musings meaning in hindi, musings meaning, musings meaning in urdu, musings of a curious mind,

• 1 Followers
  • 197 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Sigh~ #tdd_musings

read more
Why you be pulling me up everytime?
I be falling for you way more.  
Sigh~

#tdd_musings

The Dream Doodler

You~ (Non existent, obviously.) #tdd_musings #wc3linelove

read more
If love would be a commodity,
you would be my favourite brand.

And the world would be inspired by your monopoly. 
 You~

(Non existent, obviously.)

#tdd_musings #wc3linelove

The Dream Doodler

And the cycle continues :) Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic2186 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. #yqbaba #musingtime #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #tdd_musings #wcsame3line

read more
Poets live a world of lives with a pen pointed towards a blank paper.
Poets slip through the truth and get the head knocked at lies; 
Poets write poems and make the poems, a bunch of poets. 
And the cycle continues :)

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic2186 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

The Dream Doodler

February 26th 2020. I happened to pass through this station, for the first time. I heard about its name quite a few times earlier. Everytime, my train gets quite a bit of halt before connecting my life and the jungle of my imaginations, in this station. The wild, thirsty soul inside never let me miss tasting adventures. And hence, this station wasn't an exception. I broke rules and flowed inside its platform. Everytime, I was sucked inside like water into sand. But alas! Everytime there woul #tdd_musings #wcthemes10

read more
Virtuality, dream or a home 

February 26th 2020. I happened to pass through this station, for the first time. I heard about its name quite a few times earlier. Everytime, my train gets quite a bit of halt before connecting my life and the jungle of my imaginations, in this station. The wild, thirsty soul inside never let me miss tasting adventures. And hence, this station wasn't an exception. I broke rules and flowed inside its platform. Everytime, I was sucked inside like water into sand. 

But alas! Everytime there woul

The Dream Doodler

Never cried under the bluish sky, my tears aren't a clear lake. They are a hazy brook, on the roadside; rubbing those moist eyes, I bloom deep red hibiscus, Make more outpour of my droplets, you will understand how stones created fire. Red will be the flames out of my stone heart, look into my eyes then. #tdd_musings #wcyoucolor #wcyoucolour

read more
         Never cried under the bluish sky,
my tears aren't a clear lake.
They are a hazy brook, on the roadside;
rubbing those moist eyes, I bloom deep red hibiscus,
Make more outpour of my droplets,
you will understand how stones created fire.
Red will be the flames out of my stone heart,
look into my eyes then.

The Dream Doodler

how the dawn brings morning, how the afternoon vanishes with the dusk and how the shades of evening differ from night, again sets back to a dawn, there;

how on a pallete, red and blue and white gets intimate to become an intense lavender, there;

how blue Bay of Bengal meets yellow Rajasthan and corals of Andaman falls in the same shade number with the lofty Himalayas, there;

how the person with colourful dress starts having grey heart and how the black suit wearing stern and faithful looking guy writes colourful poetries for a handful of girls, there;

how serene redness turns to red and blue to violet on skin, there, there lies my favourite colour.

#wcfavcolor #gotitgotit? #tdd_musings #changes

The Dream Doodler

The city lights up and looks सुंदर सुंदर। Lol clicked this pic from the terrace :D. #tdd_musings #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqbaba shayari (?)

read more
कभी कभी तारों के शहर नहीं रहते है आसमान में,
कभी कभी शहर खुद ही तारों सा सज जाता है। The city lights up and looks सुंदर सुंदर।

Lol clicked this pic from the terrace :D.

#tdd_musings #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqbaba #shayari (?)

The Dream Doodler

Can't write good short poems but that must not stop me from asking questions, no? On #periods. #Metaphors #tdd_musings

read more
See my hand drenched in blood,
cunning nostrils stuffed with its smell;

Yet it's not a slaughter house?
Who's the knight with a sword, tonight?
Is it someone slashing his hand?
Or is it a Halloween party?
Can this be a nightmare, 
I wake up and skip?

Who accuse it for a smoke, without a fire,
when I already feel a volcano erupting down my body,
and like the mountain my uterus- 
breaking, bursting and getting ravaged?

Can't write good short poems but that must not stop me from asking questions, no? 

On #periods.

#metaphors #tdd_musings

The Dream Doodler

//April 21, 2014 5:30 pm They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore? 7:30 pm #Journal #loveheals #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_musings

read more

//April 21, 2014

5:30 pm

They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore?

7:30 pm

The Dream Doodler

Role being a duty. #tdd_musings #kuchbhi

read more
Playing a role can lead to acting, being habituated.
I wonder if a habitual acting can lead to play a role.  
Role being a duty.
#tdd_musings #kuchbhi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification