Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best catstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best catstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about noises to attract cats, diary by kehlata lage beta hai tor duno indicator, hai tor duno indicator song dj, hai tor duno indicator gana, wholesome memes love cat,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sweta

Some months back I was selected for a visit to the Parliament of India to receive awards from the esteemed Ministers and the DC of KV Sangathan. We were made to submit our smartphones at the checkpoint. The folks used metal detectors to check us before the entry to that sensitive spot. 
The ecstacy was at its peak. I was smitten by the level of security they had appointed. That was obvious, it was the Parliament after all.
We were just crossing the parliament library when suddenly I caught the sight of a ginger cat. It was wandering around the pillars,
busy in merry-making. 
What could be more astonishing than that. How did the cat manage to enter into the parliament. Seriously a cat in such a honourable place. Wasn't it beyond the imagination ? For me it was a unthinkable view. Soon I lost that quirky sight. But that very view is imprinted in my long term memory.  #yostowrimo 
#catinparliament
#catstory

Hari Varma

She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies. Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Qu #beautyqueen #meow #yostowrimo #varmaji #catstory

read more
She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire  neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! 

She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies.

Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Queen due to her ever sustainable and reverberating voice, especially when she sings as the lead. She can kill anyone with her beauty without any pity. No wonder why everyone called her the "La Belle Dame sans Merci".

(Read more in Caption)  She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire  neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! 

She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies.

Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Qu

Anuj Jain

Cat Story Many a wars have been fought for a piece of land or to draw a boundary on the map, but many a wars have been fought for nothing but pride. Cyclops the ferocious , yes that's what the boss wanted to be known as, the biggest, most daring and most ferocious Cat in the entire neighbourhood. His empire was the biggest stretching from Xanadu to Neverland. Now the adjoining kingdom was of the mighty Eagle, Jacques who was as powerful and strong as Cyclops. Many a battles had taken place betw #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #catstory

read more
Cat Story
Many a wars have been fought for a piece of land or to draw a boundary on the map, but many a wars have been fought for nothing but pride.

Full story in Caption Cat Story
Many a wars have been fought for a piece of land or to draw a boundary on the map, but many a wars have been fought for nothing but pride.
Cyclops the ferocious , yes that's what the boss wanted to be known as, the biggest, most daring and most ferocious Cat in the entire neighbourhood.
His empire was the biggest stretching from Xanadu to Neverland. 
Now the adjoining kingdom was of the mighty Eagle, Jacques who was as powerful and strong as Cyclops.
Many a battles had taken place betw

Akthari Begum

Cat story
In kitchen room cat find 
Milk,so I go in the kitchen room
And I saw cat hunger ,I think so,
I give milk in cup front of cat,and
Cat drink milk fastly and going time
Cat give little smile from cat ,and 
I happily seeing and enjoyed.  #catstory#YoStoWrimo

Komal Sharma Gupta

Stay away. Short story. #catstory #yostowrimo #tejaswiniaura

read more
The cat made its way down the alley, padding down on light feet over the cobbled stones. Eyes glinting in the moonlight,its black stripes stand out on a background of white fur. It was a windy night, the moon playing hide and seek with the clouds racing swiftly across a darkened sky. The cat entered a side street which had the pub of this sleepy village on the corner. It was the main attraction for tourists and locals, with an old world charm, quaint architecture and a huge draw for the outlying villages too. The cat jumped into the ledge of an open window of the pub and entered one of the rooms. Standing by one of the picture frames of a previous long departed owner, it let out a ear piercing howl.
Shaking uncontrollably, it changed shape in the most grotesque manner possible, bone crunching, snarling, snivelling, nearly bringing the quiet night to a halt. All of a sudden it stopped. A humanoid of some kind stood in the place where that cat was earlier. But something was different, so wrongly different.
It let out a blood curdling cry, making its way to the rooms above for a well earned feast.
So as the dead come back,don't come in the way. It might not be your day.
 Stay away.
Short story.

#catstory #yostowrimo

#tejaswiniaura

Muralidharan P

Nimi is the name of the cat that my neighbour had. I used to go with my mother to their house. Nimi was pure white in colour. I fear it's greenish eyes and stay behind my mother. The cat used to come closer and move rubbing it's velvet skin upon my legs. Next week my mother brought a kitten from their house. It was white as milk and soft like feathers. I was afraid to keep it inside our house. So I kept inside a cardboard box under the steps. I didn't sleep that night as I heard the kitten cryin #yostowrimo #catstory

read more
                   Cat Story

Nimi is the name of the cat that my neighbour had. I used to go with my mother to their house. Nimi was pure white in colour. I fear it's greenish eyes and stay behind my mother. The cat used to come closer and move rubbing it's velvet skin upon my legs.
Next week my mother brought a kitten from their house. It was white as milk and soft like feathers. I was afraid to keep it inside our house. So I kept inside a cardboard box under the steps. I didn't sleep that night as I heard the kitten cryin

Srilatha Gugunta

:The strange looking Cat:
It was a windy evening, dressed in the short fancy dress on my way to a party. The saying party hard was so true that night. Lovely music with authentic spread of different cuisines savoured the night. The host was kind to be an animal friendly who had welcomed the tamed ones to accompany the beautiful evening.  My eyes caught up on a cat that was really fat with a golden harness around its neck with a name "Glitter" on it. It was huge and furry and was loud to make other voices of the other animals tuned to lower on hearing the meows from this cat. The sight of it, did not go well with me as I was a little allergic to the fur animals. Howbeit, I had to run my hands through the fur to avoid the embarrassment and stick myself to feel one among them, especially among the fur-loving beings around and hosted this party. I gasped for my air and walked out to enjoy the party on my own. To my astonishment, my ears can only hear the Meows from the cat which wasn't taking a way to fade. Back to home in car throughout my travel, my ears were filled with lullabies of the 🐈.I dragged to bed and was staggered to see the cat peeking from my bag which followed me home🧐 #yqbaba #yostowrimo #strange #cats #storyteller #catstory #yqstorywriting #yqstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification