Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best catinparliament Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best catinparliament Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wholesome memes love cat, belling the cat story in english, s the cat, belling the cat story, does it mean when a cat purrs,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

Some months back I was selected for a visit to the Parliament of India to receive awards from the esteemed Ministers and the DC of KV Sangathan. We were made to submit our smartphones at the checkpoint. The folks used metal detectors to check us before the entry to that sensitive spot. 
The ecstacy was at its peak. I was smitten by the level of security they had appointed. That was obvious, it was the Parliament after all.
We were just crossing the parliament library when suddenly I caught the sight of a ginger cat. It was wandering around the pillars,
busy in merry-making. 
What could be more astonishing than that. How did the cat manage to enter into the parliament. Seriously a cat in such a honourable place. Wasn't it beyond the imagination ? For me it was a unthinkable view. Soon I lost that quirky sight. But that very view is imprinted in my long term memory.  #yostowrimo 
#catinparliament
#catstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification