Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somemotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somemotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri revealing your hidden love for some one 0, some love quotes in hindi 20, some love quotes in hindi, difference some and any, some quotes about life,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

lmnopqr

15/356 There's moreeee and better coming!!🌸💙 #wordsofwisdom #dndwow #dndwow103 #yqdnd #somemotivation #idkwhatiwrote #kratisha #FreshThoughts Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Maybe today you need reasons to live or maybe you are fed up of surviving, but precious, there's more to punctuation marks you need to explore. There's more to add to your narratives and more perseverance in your wings.
Yes, darling, there's more to come your way, just show up and embrace it. 15/356
There's moreeee and better coming!!🌸💙
 #wordsofwisdom #dndwow #dndwow103 #yqdnd #somemotivation #idkwhatiwrote #kratisha #freshthoughts 
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Sushma Jha dii!! Cheer up and you are strong!! All the best!! Success is yours this time dii!❤️❤️ #somemotivation #kratisha #dedicated #youarethebest #riseandshine #worldneedsyou

read more
I know, it's harder and painful to stay and keep doing when everything seem to be falling apart and breaking down even our courage. But darling, hold on! Your fruits are getting ripened so sweetly and getting the best shape to let world get inspired and motivated by you. 
I know it's even more heartbreaking when surroundings become dull and you don't feel that light will come your way but darling, again hold on! Sunshine can get hidden for sometime but never extinguished and then you are a human made to rise and shine .
I know failures and setbacks are holding you back but darling, you have to once again hold on and breathe longer this time! These very things will let you be brightest star in sky of many hearts waiting to get illuminated. They will bring out the best from you and return to you as biggest blessings. 
Trust me for just once and do that task with utmost sincerity, dedication and calm mind thereby letting sunflowers to change its direction.
World awaits you! Sushma Jha dii!! Cheer up and you are strong!!
All the best!! Success is yours this time dii!❤️❤️

#somemotivation #kratisha #dedicated #youarethebest #riseandshine #worldneedsyou

Let people fall for your dream not your dream❤️ #poetryisbliss #somelessonsthatmakeyouwise #somerandomthoughts #somemotivation #exploredthoughts #yqbaba

read more
Losing myself in bits and pieces
Whenever those haunting voices became loud
Frolicked me from deep down
As if someone had just got stabbed in front of me
And I being not so courageous
Everytime let those pinching words shatter me
And kept waiting for sunrises that were seen long before
But those dreams always wanting the sun to set
Made the situation as worst as it could become
While making "Dreams Come True" only a superstition for me
Yet at that time too on the contrary my room has walls decorated with motivational quotes
All written by me myself from father's diary to give me a boost 
Whenever life would seem boring and gloomy
And as everyday while reading I used to overwrite those quotes
But then I got inspired that day when I left the pen
As I got to know that covering myself with people's perceptions won't work
Rather smashing those to let the real me bloom
I realised that  falling my dreams for them shouldn't be the case
Instead letting people fall for my dream should be the stand
Giving the true beauty of answering questions. Let people fall for your dream not your dream❤️
#poetryisbliss #somelessonsthatmakeyouwise #somerandomthoughts #somemotivation #exploredthoughts #yqbaba

How many miles you can travel is something you decide ❤️ #somemotivation #takedecisions #canachieve #keepgoingahead #youcandoit बात सारी हौसले की है। आत्मविश्वास और तैयारी की है। महान लोग महान काम करने से पहले आम लोग ही थे। #तुमभी #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
हां तुम भी पा सकते हो
हर ख्वाब मुकम्मल हो जाएगा तुम्हारा
ज़रा सी उम्मीद और हौंसला तो रखो
आए राह में मुश्किलें तो हल कर लेना
और असफलताओं से सीख लेकर आगे बढ़ जाना
क्योंकि मंज़िल भले दूर हो
पर कितना चलना हैं यह सोच तुम्हारे पास हैं। How many miles you can travel is something you decide ❤️
#somemotivation  #takedecisions #canachieve #keepgoingahead #youcandoit
बात सारी हौसले की है। आत्मविश्वास और तैयारी की है। महान लोग महान काम करने से पहले आम लोग ही थे।
#तुमभी #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification