Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gamewithyqrz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gamewithyqrz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tujhpe koi gam ki aanch aane nahi du lyrics, mohabbat ka gam hai song, duniya mein kitna gam hai, duniya me kitna gam hai mp3, mohabbat ka gam h,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Jovial I used to be, until I felt A fleet wind in my life The wind of depression ,  the wind of solitude The wind of pains and  the wind of decaying passions I used to count the blessings I used to be elated by the love #yqrestzone #eccedentesiasthb #rzpl #gamewithyqrz #hansispoem #rzplquillquest

read more
Jovial I used to be ,
Until,
A fleet wind came into my life....

《Full poetry in the caption 》 Jovial I used to be, until I felt 
A fleet wind in my life
The wind of depression ,
 the wind of solitude 
The wind of pains and
 the wind of decaying passions
I used to count the blessings 
I used to be elated by the love

Watching another day of my life sinking in as sun bid adieu
I was reminded of the cafe we met regularly at sipping coffee 
Trying to find solace in otherwise so exhausting day
You never let me pay the bills telling me that the owner is my friend
I never bothered to go and ask him neither I felt that there's more than meets my eye
But something that jolts me from within even after so many years is that
You died serving for the cafe and your father lost his breaths repaying loans of cafe
As that cafe was a dream of your mother and sister who died in an accident. #twistingtales #yqrestzone #restzonecarnival #yqrz #gametimewithyqrz #restzone #gamewithyqrz   #kratisha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification