Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersfromthegirlwholived Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersfromthegirlwholived Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dear introvert me, I know you are fed up of listening to everybody that you are rigid, reserved, egoist, angry girl and lost in her own world. I know you cry a lot but don't let anyone see you sob. I know you now no longer can bear such taunts or pains. I know now you don't also bother to justify yourselves. I know how bad and heart breaking it is for you to see people ignoring and not liking you. I also know the reason behind yours living in a corner or finding friends in non living things due #lettertoself #kratisha #sometimespenspeakyourheartfeelings #lettersfromthegirlwholived #somedaysistruggle #sometimesithurts

read more
A letter to the introvert version of mine!
    [ In Caption ] Dear introvert me,

I know you are fed up of listening to everybody that you are rigid, reserved, egoist, angry girl and lost in her own world. I know you cry a lot but don't let anyone see you sob. I know you now no longer can bear such taunts or pains. I know now you don't also bother to justify yourselves. I know how bad and heart breaking it is for you to see people ignoring and not liking you. I also know the reason behind yours living in a corner or finding friends in non living things due

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification