Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sometimesithurts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sometimesithurts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get in the way, sometimes you have to get out of your own way, sometimes you have to get lost to find your way, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty memes, sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

फ़िर जिंदगी ने हौसला तो दिया पर......💔 #somewordsonly #sometimesithurts #sometimesinlife #sometimes_shayara #afteralongtime #brokenconfidence #againcomebacktosamelife #kratisha

read more
अभी अभी तो फिर से चलना सीखे ही थे ए जिंदगी
और देख फिर से तूने उसका दीदार करवा दिया। फ़िर जिंदगी ने हौसला तो दिया पर......💔
#somewordsonly #sometimesithurts #sometimesinlife #sometimes_shayara #afteralongtime #brokenconfidence #againcomebacktosamelife #kratisha

Dear introvert me, I know you are fed up of listening to everybody that you are rigid, reserved, egoist, angry girl and lost in her own world. I know you cry a lot but don't let anyone see you sob. I know you now no longer can bear such taunts or pains. I know now you don't also bother to justify yourselves. I know how bad and heart breaking it is for you to see people ignoring and not liking you. I also know the reason behind yours living in a corner or finding friends in non living things due to which people at times mock at you. I also know you have already started to not bother about them but still some days you can't resist. Sometimes you feel to answer all of them but then you are already very occupied. Sometimes it just breaks your heart that why people expect to accept them as they are when they themselves can't do. So many questions you put on your individuality only. I know it's hardest to face such situations but i also know that self love no matter what heals. Till then keep fighting and pushing yourself out of comfort zone but not costing your individuality and let all those things : mug of coffee, sunsets, solitude, sitting by lake side, Bonzo, music and you make you believe that you are alive. Yours hater cum lover Kratisha. Sometimes letters are best way to express yourself.❤️ #lettertoself #kratisha #sometimespenspeakyourheartfeelings #lettersfromthegirlwholived #somedaysistruggle #sometimesithurts

read more
A letter to the introvert version of mine!
    [ In Caption ] Dear introvert me,

I know you are fed up of listening to everybody that you are rigid, reserved, egoist, angry girl and lost in her own world. I know you cry a lot but don't let anyone see you sob. I know you now no longer can bear such taunts or pains. I know now you don't also bother to justify yourselves. I know how bad and heart breaking it is for you to see people ignoring and not liking you. I also know the reason behind yours living in a corner or finding friends in non living things due to which people at times mock at you.  I also know you have already started to not bother about them but still some days you can't resist. Sometimes you feel to answer all of them but then you are already very occupied. Sometimes it just breaks your heart that why people expect to accept them as they are when they themselves can't do. So many questions you put on your individuality only. I know it's hardest to face such situations but i also know that self love no matter what heals. Till then keep fighting and pushing yourself out of comfort zone but not costing your individuality and let all those things : mug of coffee, sunsets, solitude, sitting by lake side, Bonzo, music and you make you believe that you are alive.

Yours hater cum lover
Kratisha.

Sometimes letters are best way to express yourself.❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification