Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best odetotheoblivious Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best odetotheoblivious Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ode to love poem, ode to love, ode love poems examples, critical appreciation of the poem ode to a nightingale, ode to autumn as a nature poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dear tenth grader me, From entering the class with curious eyes and anxious heart all hiding with a smile to leaving the class with happy tears and promises to meet soon. From completing the course to revision to writing exams and then enjoying. From trepidation between happy moments to searching for happiness. From learning to implementing to face some competitive exams to experiencing heartbreaks after results. This has been frequent throughout. But one thing that remain constant was the stren #Transformation #lettertoself #JourneyBegins #kratisha #odetotheoblivious #gratitudeandblessed

read more
An ode to the journey which transformed me and gave me the best lessons!

{In Caption} Dear tenth grader me,
From entering the class with curious eyes and anxious heart all hiding with a smile to leaving the class with happy tears and promises to meet soon. From completing the course to revision to writing exams and then enjoying. From trepidation between happy moments to searching for happiness. From learning to implementing to face some competitive exams to experiencing heartbreaks after results.
This has been frequent throughout. But one thing that remain constant was the stren

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification