Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anshikabajpai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anshikabajpai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about दीमाग हो तो उत्तर दो ans, written shayari of ansh pandit, anshika name meaning in hindi, graho ka ansh bal, anshika meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️ Heya my Stargirl!! Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious voice!! I would just say, that you are born to sparkle and shine so just go ahead Anshi and slay like a queen!!! Your kratishu di is here to cheer you up, to make you laugh, to help you, to care for you, to pray for you and to keep you tucked to my heart!! You have been a sunshine in my life!! You are that star that shines brightest in my sky!! Stay the same and stay around!! To the beauty you are, to the magic that you hold, to the sweetness that you always radiate, to the genuine and pure love that you keep showering, to the heart of gold that you carry, to the most phenomenal soul I have met and to the writer who etch magic with her sparkling words, what I just can do is to adore, respect and love such a powerful, strong and magical lady. #Friendship #letter #happybday #loveforsister #kratisha #anshikabajpai

read more
To someone who is as magical as a shining star and as sweet as honey!!

Wishing you a bday that is as amazing and beautiful as you are!! Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️

Heya my Stargirl!!
Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious voice!!  
I would just say, that you are born to sparkle and shine so just go ahead Anshi and slay like a queen!!! 
Your kratishu di is here to cheer you up, to make you laugh, to help you, to care for you, to pray for you and to keep you tucked to my heart!! 
You have been a sunshine in my life!! You are that star that shines brightest in my sky!! Stay the same and stay around!!
To the beauty you are, to the magic that you hold, to the sweetness that you always radiate, to the genuine and pure love that you keep showering, to the heart of gold that you carry, to the most phenomenal soul I have met and to the writer who etch magic with her sparkling words,  what I just can do is to adore, respect and love such a powerful, strong and magical lady.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification