Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truthneverdies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truthneverdies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love never fails, tru love com, truth is which type of noun, true love never dies images 320, sad truth of life quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dear Body,
I know there are days when I ain't comfortable in the layers and skin I have treasured and hidden but you made me worn out patience and acceptance also.
I usually keep complaining to you that you are not a choice or an option but a validation I keep looking for. But today, I wanna thank you for teaching me how scars are painful and how experiences are bitter because I didn't embraced truth in the form of you as I always kept weaving illusions to lure my mind.
But will you give me a chance to be kind enough to me, to you and to this flesh as I am tired of expressing curse and blames to you. 
From
Maybe someone who is still uncomfortable in calling you Mine. 14/356
#somepainalwaysremainswithyou #dearbody #ithurts #truthneverdies #kratisha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification