Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theairiswarmer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theairiswarmer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thea stilton and the mystery in paris, thea harrison books, thea stilton books, thea harrison dragon bound, thea harrison the unseen,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Gita Khanna

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 5. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sometimes when it's  lonely
There's a gush of thoughts, memories...the air inside gets warmer
Anguish of wrong turns 
Taken at significant points of time
Makes the temperature of the soul mind, psyche.. pretty warm...  Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 5. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Seems summer is ready to spread its love Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 5. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
She is extremely silent
This does not mean she is cool
It is the Forecast that climate will be wormer than ever been.  Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

#csmayachari

Beena sooraj

read more
My mind is also hotter than ever to grieve
So i was more tired than before.
When the light breeze of your love
Blew towards me more than before,
I began to flow like snow
And I felt the air was colder than ever. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
The night is shorter and warmer than before. 
The heat and sweat, keeping the body always wet. 
It's all because, the summer is marching through this part of the earth. 

Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Jasmin Priya

read more
It feels like first drops of a rain
On a withering flower
It embraces you with a warm hug
And gives you a nice little tug
The air smells of change 
And it doesn't really sound strange
If rivers and mountains could
Change their course
You being a mere human being
Can change ofcourse
So breathe deeply today
And take another road 
Drink some hot chocolate and
Shed off your stressful load. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
perhaps, the fireballs from the sky..
laid its blanket behind the clouds..
roaring in their eager twenties..
adding the different shades to it..
up right to weigh the ride to covert..
in its pursuits the urge has dense heat..
leaving beneath, the sense of fatigue..
with the immense conquest that seemed liberal.. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 5. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine #napowrimo_sha #painandpen Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there's some music
residing in my scarred parts
and my lyrics reflect 
all those broken mirrors
I choose as only solace.
Those melancholic strings 
of guitar lying in one corner
screams desperation 
and oozes blood from my voids.
I change the beats and tunes
but stories die and leave me
abandoned like always.
But I weave braids with pain
and create colours with poetry. Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 5.

Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #theairiswarmer #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #napowrimo_sha #painandpen

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification