tags

Best Breathing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Breathing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 25 Followers
  • 138 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Life is just a hallucination caused by breathing oxygen. Because, when u stopped breathing it everything goes away."

Life is just a hallucination caused by breathing oxygen. Because, when u stopped breathing it everything goes away.

13 Love

"here m gonna start new series called sex series it is my all about sex experience and her experience fulll read in caption"

here m gonna start new series called sex series it is my all about sex experience and her experience fulll read in caption

We made plans to meet again at the bar. I gave him a hug bye and his lips found mine. I felt something then that I had never felt before. There as a spark that sent a tingle down into my toes. That short, simple, sweet kiss from him left the first imprint on my heart.

Finally the time had arrived for me to see him at the bar again. All night he stayed by my side. I was not use to someone so attentive. I was not use to someone who showed me so much affection yet knew so little about me. This man

52 Love

Insoniaterra - Breathing through Art
#insoniaterra #Breathing #Art #Artist #SoniaTerra #Nojoto #Painting #Drawing #mixedmedium #Graphite #Pencil #Watercolor #OilPastel #bleach #fabrics #Canvas #Portrait #indpiration #Love #Life

17 Love
1 Share

"Me : If I stop breathing also its tough to walk the whole stretch... There is a lot my heart admires of, There is so much to do to live it up to my charecter I am playing of... I rank myself really very tough... Moon : Stop breathing... and go on working without taking a pause... you will surely cover atleast 90% before that last breath and last stop and that will be an achievement and satisfaction to celebrate for your sou, for sure...😊😊😊"

Me : If I stop breathing also its tough to walk the whole stretch...
There is a lot my heart admires of,
There is so much to do to live it up to my charecter I am playing of... I rank myself really very tough...
Moon : Stop breathing... and go on working without taking a pause...
you will surely cover atleast 90% before that last breath and  last stop and that will be an achievement and satisfaction to celebrate for your sou, for sure...😊😊😊

#चंदसेगुफगु #moonlove #Love #Thoughts #HappinessUnlimited #PleasureOfHavingSomeToughTask 😊 #Nojoto

14 Love

Hosting an ArtistAMA #Artist #ama #hosting #SoniaTerra #Breathing #Art #Life #Love #Questions #answers

24 Love