Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Kumaarsthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Kumaarsthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisi se kum nahin, kum kum bhagy images and gif shayri hindi 0, hum kisi se kum nahi, hum kisise kum nahin medley, hum kisise kum nahin video songs,

• 7 Followers
  • 1539 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anis Malik

mute video

kumaarkikalamse

She is resless for hug, he is waiting to show his muscular power on her and they are going to rule each other. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

read more
गले  लगा और  कर  दे  दरवाज़ा  बंद 
शीशे  से  अपने  नैनो में कर दे नजरबंद
मैं चूम लूँ बदन का ज़र्रा ज़र्रा दे इजाज़त
तुम खुलवाओ  लुत्फ़  से अपना कमरबंद  She is resless for hug, he is waiting to show his muscular power on her and they are going to rule each other. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarerotica #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

#Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम You are dream and in dream you live in real.

read more
खबर  नहीं  थी  कब  ख़्वाब - ए - सफ़र  ख़त्म  होगा,
देखा है जिस रोज से तुम्हें, मैंने ख़्वाब देखना छोड़ दिया!  #kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम 

You are dream and in dream you live in real.

kumaarkikalamse

She made me completed, she made me incompleted #cinemagraph #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम

read more
छीन ले गया वो चैन ओ करार मेरा 
मैंने कभी ऐसी बेकरारी न सोची थी She  made me completed, she made me incompleted 

#cinemagraph #kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम

kumaarkikalamse

Some letters don't find addresses, some letters are undelivered. #cinemagraph #Kumaarsthought #kumaarletter #खत

read more
तूने  देखे  हैं  वो  खत  ए  नामा - बर,
जो  पहुँच  कर  पते पर जवाब लाते हैं.. Some letters don't find addresses, some letters are undelivered. 

#cinemagraph #kumaarsthought #kumaarletter #खत

kumaarkikalamse

कुछ  सुनता  है, कुछ  अनसुना  कर  देता है, 
मुकम्मल इश्क़ इंसान को रहनुमा कर देता है!

#kumaarsthought #kumaaronzindagi #इश्क़

kumaarkikalamse

तेरे संग ख़्वाब भी हकीक़त है और बिन तेरे हकीकतों पर भी यकीन कम होता है.. You are lady of my dream, I am man of your emotions and we are a couple of millennium. #Kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #तेरायकीन

read more
ख़्वाबों  को बदलने  का जब जब सोचा हकीक़त में, 
मैंने हर उस कदम पर तेरी मौजूदगी की दुआ की है!! तेरे संग ख़्वाब भी हकीक़त है और बिन तेरे हकीकतों पर भी यकीन कम होता है..

You are lady of my dream, I am man of your emotions and we are a couple of millennium. 

#kumaarsthought #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady #तेरायकीन

kumaarkikalamse

He is a blue lover, she wears always blue cover, they live their love with blue. A man of desires, a lady of meditation, they are couple of different universe. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासज़िन्दाहै #एहसासऔरतुम

read more
मैं जब भी कहती 
कुछ लिखो तुम 
प्यार पर 
वो काग़ज़ पर 
बस मेरा नाम
लिख देता है! 

पूछूँ अगर तलब 
क्या है मेरे
प्रियवर  को 
वो सुलगते लबों पर 
शांत अधर 
रख देता है! 

पसंद है कौनसा 
रंग तुम्हें मेरे शरीर पर 
पूछा मैंने
वो नीली सारी नीले आभूषण 
मेरी ओर 
कर देता है!  He is a blue lover, she wears always blue cover, they live their love with blue.

A man of desires,  a lady of meditation, they are couple of different universe. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासज़िन्दाहै #एहसासऔरतुम

kumaarkikalamse

He is writer of Emotions, she is a lady of Feelings, they both are brilliant readers. He reads her eyes, she shows him chapters of her life. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

read more
|तुमने सोचा है|

मिलोगे  जब  मुझसे
रक्तरंजित मांग होगी 
आलिंगन होगा सुखद 
बातों में गुजरती रात होगी..

| मैं मांगतीहूँ|

मांग तुम  अधिकार  से भरना
फिर  न  किसी  हद  में  रहना 
जिस्म पर रखना हक़ मालिकाना 
गर्दन,  कांधे,  नाफ़ पर लिखना. He is writer of Emotions, she is a lady of Feelings, they both are brilliant readers.

He reads her eyes, she shows him chapters of her  life.

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #एहसासऔरतुम #loveforlady

kumaarkikalamse

You are a man of determination, I am a lady of adjustment. Your knowledge, my understanding our relationship. #Kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासऔरतुम

read more
|चाहत की समझाइश है|

दिल वाकिफ है 
तेरी मजबूरियों से 
कि तुम चाहकर भी 
न आ सकते हो 

|आँखों की ख्वाहिश है|

तुम बैठे रहो मेरी गोद में 
अपना सर रखकर 
सुनो! हकीक़त में न सही 
क्या ख़्वाब में कर सकते हो..! You are a man of determination,  I am a lady of adjustment.

Your knowledge, my understanding our relationship. 

#kumaarsthought #kumaarlove #kumaarromance #loveforlady #एहसासऔरतुम
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification