Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThisJuly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThisJuly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in the month of july poem summary, quotes for people born in july, star trek the ultimate voyage live in concert 23 july 10, chandra grahan 16 july 2019 date and time, new moon day in july,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Mahed Sadia

Every year, the month of July brings with it a certain amount of bad luck and heartbreak It brings with it a certain amount of uncertainty I sip with my morning tea But that's the thing about not knowing, you do not know what you don't even know And that can be frightening or absolutely comforting. Because it makes you live in the moment a lil longer than you usually do. #ThisJuly 2019 #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Brings a reminder to my mind..
The best days ever spent with them.. they were life..
Wishing to bring those days back..
Wishing to be the girl I was long back..
Somethings aren't possible..
Wish I could remind my old self way back..
I wish this July brings something more..
Something different..
Expectations at the door Every year, the month of July brings with it a certain amount of bad luck and heartbreak
It brings with it a certain amount of uncertainty I sip with my morning tea
But that's the thing about not knowing, you do not know what you don't even know 
And that can be frightening or absolutely comforting. Because it makes you live in the moment a lil longer than you usually do. 

#ThisJuly #2019 #yqmuse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification