Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearthosewhohurtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearthosewhohurtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, down to earth meaning, nearest planet to earth, climatic zones of the earth, poem on save trees and save earth,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters To those who hurt me, you left me a storm when I gave you wind to rock your dream catchers. Maybe, you were afraid I was capable of taking away your air. But that doesn't justify why, you should try and take away mine. Collab with #rzdearthosewhohurtme and write a letter to those who've hurt you! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
kindly heal and forgive yourself  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters 

To those who hurt me, you left me a storm when I gave you wind to rock your dream catchers. Maybe, you were afraid I was capable of taking away your air. But that doesn't justify why, you should try and take away mine.

Collab with #rzdearthosewhohurtme and write a letter to those who've hurt you!

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters To those who hurt me, you left me a storm when I gave you wind to rock your dream catchers. Maybe, you were afraid I was capable of taking away your air. But that doesn't justify why, you should try and take away mine. Collab with #rzdearthosewhohurtme and write a letter to those who've hurt you! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
That I am hurt
means you've won
you got me in control
I couldn't my equanimity control. 
My love brittle 
slight couldn't ignore.  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

To those who hurt me, you left me a storm when I gave you wind to rock your dream catchers. Maybe, you were afraid I was capable of taking away your air. But that doesn't justify why, you should try and take away mine.

नरेश होशियारपुरी

read more
Must listen, I am not too weak to give up so early. Your each punch gives me more strength and confidence to live life more gracefully... Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Monalisa Guje

read more
Thank you,
For you made me think for "myself". Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I will not do the same even it hurts. Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Stardust 🍂

Whoever you are, I want you to know that you have hurt me, but I forgive you. I don’t forgive you because it makes me feel like a good person. I don’t forgive you because I don’t want to deal with the recognition of your actions. I don’t forgive you because I have forgotten. On the contrary, I forgive you because I remember. I remember that you are a human and humans teach each other in both positive and negative ways. I remember that you brought me memories and emotions that made me feel a #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearthosewhohurtme #letter_world

read more
(Captioned) Whoever you are, I want you to know that you have hurt me, but I forgive you.
I don’t forgive you because it makes me feel like a good person. 
I don’t forgive you because I don’t want to deal with the recognition of your actions. 
I don’t forgive you because I have forgotten. 
On the contrary, I forgive you because I remember. 
I remember that you are a human and humans teach each other in both positive and negative ways. 
I remember that you brought me memories and emotions that made me feel a

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Thanx for taking me
More close to Almighty  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Shravan Goud

read more
Nature will make double as a return gift. Hello Resties! ❤️ 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification