Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letter_world Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letter_world Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, speechless love letter, you broke my heart love letter 10, gujarati shayari love letter 70, first love letter hindi 720,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Stardust 🍂

My first love The unforgettable love Wanted it to be last love It was my first love!! Met you in winter season Flowers blossomed, and My happiness was the reason #yqbaba #letter_world #poem_world

read more
~"you were my first love
  Wanted it to be last one!!" My first love
The unforgettable love 
Wanted it to be last love 
It was my first love!!

Met you in winter season
Flowers blossomed, and
My happiness was the reason

Stardust 🍂

***************** The first teacher ***************** The mother is first teacher of our life She teach us lessons no one can ever teach us She is the most loving and caring teacher, She teach us about love, she teach us about life, #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #letter_world

read more
Mothers love
/CAPTION/ *****************
The first teacher

The mother is first teacher of our life 
She teach us lessons no one can ever teach us 
She is the most loving and caring teacher,
She teach us about love, she teach us about life,

Stardust 🍂

Dear dad, You've always been the coolest Like all those times You said "YES" When mum said "NO" Thank you for Always be there for me #FathersDay #letter_world #mydadmysuperhero #to_my_dad

read more
To my dad😌❤️
/CAPTION/ Dear dad,

You've always been the coolest
Like all those times 
You said "YES"
When mum said "NO"
Thank you for
Always be there for me

Stardust 🍂

Welcome to the Day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to darkness. #letters #deardarkness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #letter_world

read more
Please stay away from me
Don't be with me that much
I want you but just for the time 
when I cries so that nobody can see me crying
Trust me, whenever you are with me 
I completely lost myself
Even my life doesn't make sense
And if you want then you can leave with me
But please
Don't make my thoughts dark,
Don't led me to depression. Welcome to the Day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to darkness. #letters #deardarkness #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#letter_world

Stardust 🍂

Mum you r soo good N I love you! You are my love life You grew me up With a lot of love You always support me Even when I'm at my worst You never leave me alone Cz u know that I'll break down without you #followme #love_you #followformore #letter_world #to_mum

read more
To my mum😌❤️
/CAPTION/ Mum you r soo good
N I love you! You are my love life
You grew me up 
With a lot of love 
You always support me 
Even when I'm at my worst 
You never leave me alone
Cz u know that I'll break down without you

Stardust 🍂

Kaash mai khud ki hoti Kaash mai khudko samajh paati Kaash mai khud se kbhi na rooth ti Kaash mai dusron se kbhi na toot ti Kaash mai khud ke baare me sbse pehle sochti Kaash log "selfish" kahenge ye kbhi na sochti #followme #kaash #followformore #letter_world #poem_world #dedicate_to_myself

read more
Kaash 
(Caption) Kaash mai khud ki hoti
Kaash mai khudko samajh paati

Kaash mai khud se kbhi na rooth ti
Kaash mai dusron se kbhi na toot ti 

Kaash mai khud ke baare me sbse pehle sochti
Kaash log "selfish" kahenge ye kbhi na sochti

Stardust 🍂

Dear self, Don't ever wait for another person to make your life better, that's your job. Please stop feeling sorry for yourself and take charge of your life. Please stop expecting so much from people's. Please stop caring for people who don't care about you. Please stop going back to the same people who keep hurting you. you removed them for a reason. Please stop being sad, depressed I know you feel like quitting right now but you never know what tomorrow is going to bring. Please stop comparing #love_yourself #speak_yourself #letter_world

read more
A LETTER TO MYSELF
(caption) Dear self,
Don't ever wait for another person to make your life better, that's your job.
Please stop feeling sorry for yourself and take charge of your life.
Please stop expecting so much from people's.
Please stop caring for people who don't care about you.
Please stop going back to the same people who keep hurting you. you removed them for a reason.
Please stop being sad, depressed I know you feel like quitting right now but you never know what tomorrow is going to bring.
Please stop comparing

Stardust 🍂

Whoever you are, I want you to know that you have hurt me, but I forgive you. I don’t forgive you because it makes me feel like a good person. I don’t forgive you because I don’t want to deal with the recognition of your actions. I don’t forgive you because I have forgotten. On the contrary, I forgive you because I remember. I remember that you are a human and humans teach each other in both positive and negative ways. I remember that you brought me memories and emotions that made me feel a #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearthosewhohurtme #letter_world

read more
(Captioned) Whoever you are, I want you to know that you have hurt me, but I forgive you.
I don’t forgive you because it makes me feel like a good person. 
I don’t forgive you because I don’t want to deal with the recognition of your actions. 
I don’t forgive you because I have forgotten. 
On the contrary, I forgive you because I remember. 
I remember that you are a human and humans teach each other in both positive and negative ways. 
I remember that you brought me memories and emotions that made me feel a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification