Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best midnightrant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best midnightrant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from midnight to the millennium, the other side of midnight, midnight writings by a distant mind, the midnight sky, midday or mid-day,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red again. - Muses #yqmuse #Collab #paintitred #midnightrant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
To Find Myself ✌️🦋 I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. 
I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red
again. 

- Muses

#yqmuse #collab #paintitred #midnightrant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Vaishnavi Nair

I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red again. - Muses #yqmuse #Collab #paintitred #midnightrant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
of being an odd 
one out.... I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. 
I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red
again. 

- Muses

Aruna Menon

read more
Of the pain, 
....Anymore. I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. 
again. 

- Muses

Mahed Sadia

read more
To say people that they have done wrong..
I am not scared..
To raise my voice against something unfair.. I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. 
again. 

- Muses

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification