Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best topstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best topstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about steps to the top of empire state building, steps to the top of statue of liberty, steps to the top of mount everest, steps to the top of eiffel tower, steps to the top of the eiffel tower,

• 10 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Writer Salman Poet

New Poetry #story #topstories #Poetry #सबको_हारना_होगा Mahi Areeb choudhary Mr Ismail Khan (गुमनाम राइटर) IshQपरस्त નેહા Afreen ꧁j͟a͟a͟n͟i͟꧂ᴥ︎︎︎ YADAV Jii ( यू पी के दबंग ) Madhusudan Shrivastava Aj stories #Anshuwriter

read more
mute video

Simab Eak Ehsaas

इन्सान के अन्दर इन्सान का मर जाना 
इन्सानियत के लिए एक बड़ा मसला है ये 
Simab Akhter

©Simab Eak Ehsaas #simabeakehsaas #PoetryOfSimab #topstories #Insaan

Mr Maksudul 07

24th May current affairs 2023, 24th May current affairs, 24th May 2023 current affairs in hindi, current affairs 24th May 2023 #April24News #CurrentAffairs2023 #newsheadlines #worldnews #breakingNews #Trendingtopics #topstories #latestnews #জ্ঞান

read more
mute video

Meena geet status

mute video

Swati Tyagi

mute video

Akshi Jangra

mute video

Nitin Chauhan Writes

The finest way to make your life beautiful, start stave off unexpected views from unexpected people. #Quotes #nitinchauhanwrites #Motivation #couplequotes #nitinkumarchauhan #mrchauhan #Beautiful #Trending #Inspiration #Support #topstories

read more
mute video

Nabeel Nabzz Nabu

Pen and Refill All pens arent the same... some even after being finished keep the refill with themselves... #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojototopstories #nojotopoetry #Poetry #topstories

read more
Pen and refill

It was a pure love said refill
Havent felt such an emotion said pen
Yes they were in love
A love which confused even God.

Always sticked close to the pen
Never let it feel bad by others
Little did it know that
Fate is something else for them.

As the ink got finished off 
From the refill, which made it
Useless was thrown away
And new refill came inside the pen...

#NojotoQuote Pen and Refill
All pens arent the same... some even after being finished keep the refill with themselves... #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojototopstories #nojotopoetry #poetry #topstories

Nabeel Nabzz Nabu

Time for a revolt If we dont raise our voices then who will raise... #Nojoto #Nojotostories #topstories #English #nojotoenglish #Poetry

read more
Time for a Revolt

Reforming of new laws,
Waked up the rebellions.
Laws put upon them
Were cutting their throats.

Laws fired the rebellions
Without any proper cause
But fought hard for revolution
With their Mighty hands and legs.

Just bringing up force,
Only asking for an answer,
To redefine the name,
Whether it is Nation or Prison? Time for a revolt
If we dont raise our voices then who will raise... #nojoto #nojotostories #topstories #English #nojotoenglish #poetry

Nabeel Nabzz Nabu

The treasure I will never leave that treasure... until i die.... #Nojoto #Nojotostories #Poetry #topstories #nojotoenglish

read more
The Treasure...

Glided from the mountains did he
Didn't notice the humps
Crying for him were some,
Who knew all his bumps.

Reaching down the mountain,
Realised he as nothing
Reached with him the cry fountain
Realised at top was something.

The mountain he climbed up,
Got many humps,
But never went down,
Without the treasure.... The treasure
I will never leave that treasure... until i die.... #nojoto #nojotostories #poetry #topstories #nojotoenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification