Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best questionkupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best questionkupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about question answer sms for love in hindi, hai que roelo twitter, hai que roelo libro, hai que rollo, hai que roelo significado,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Serenity washes over me
in the sunset of life
Is life being kind to me? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Met him in college
Many years have gone by
Will he recognize me on Facebook? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
I can feel the
Warm of your hands on
Mine can you feel the same? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Anuj Jain

read more

Stench from burning pyres
Hatred spead like wild fire
Are you sure you are God? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Megha Lakhani

read more
Are we still together ? 
Do I still love you?? 
Was I mean anything to you?  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Answer? In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Prayers existing in warfare, 
In voices filled with despair
"Where do I look for hope?"— % & Answer? 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Dr. Aastha Jain

They're still there, forever, as beautiful. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are a poetry
And poetries do not fear
"What if no one reads me?"— % & They're still there, forever, as beautiful. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

Varadhan P M

read more
   (A Riddle. Who am I ?)

If I run fast,

Others stop running behind

If I stop, others run... Why? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking forever for answers

Questions that did not matter

Did life really deceive me forever? 

— % & #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Nishtha Goswami

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Heart #Art love

read more
A love dipped heart,
though alive yet broken apart.
Is this what is called art? — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #questionkupoem. A Questionku poem has 4 words in the first line, 5 words in the second, and 6 words in the third. The third line should end with a question.

#heart #art #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification