Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rememberchat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rememberchat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forget you remember love, 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, a moment to remember your love quotes 260, remember us in your prayers quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Hope its making some sense...#Mark#rememberchat#Challenge#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqtales

read more
Do I know you?

Yes don't you remember this mark you gave me?
Really don't you remember anything?
Had I known you forget so easily I wouldnt have fallen for you
But I did!! On our very first meeting!! 
Your eyes said volumes to mine
And I saw the whole world in them
But you did not see even a small speck in mine
So lost was I after meeting you that I banged into the door
Which left a mark on my forehead forever..
Just like the mark you left on my heart
Were you not there? 
You saw the mark on my forehead but you forgot me as I didn't leave a mark on your heart...like you did on mine Hope its making some sense...#mark#rememberchat#challenge#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqtales

Roohi Bhargava

"Do I know you?" 
"Yes, do you remember me? 
I am your long lost friend whom you betrayed long back just for your ego."  #rememberchat #YQBaba

AsmuAmol

I :    "Do I know you?"

He : "Yes, you remember the days when I used to be a satellite around you" 

I, no more a lost planet! #2 #rememberchat #yqbaba #tpmd #BoostThyself

Diwa

"Do I know you?"
"Yes. Do you remember 
The girl who rode a bike? 
That was me... 
The girl you left behind."

A love affair,
Ignored and forgotten,
Still waiting for its chance.

When will both participants
Remember how it is
To dance?

She still waits for the rider
Who made her discover
That bikes and highways
Can be the best music for her days. The Rider I Love. #doiknowyouyesdoyouremember #rememberchat #yqbaba #riderlove #motolove #bikesandlove #bikesandhighways #diwa

Shweta Gupta

"Do I know you?"
"Yes do you remember we used to study in the same coaching institute though we haven't talk ever, (you were the reason of me taking science, otherwise I have never expected chemicals would made my chemistry, in thoughts)

Hey! Yeah that's why I was finding your face quite known, she said

Sharp memory, he commented. (My heart was jumping that she recognised me.)

She smiled.

I hope you will remember me now on.
(Her smile, again mark the beginning of a story which was left in between when we were kid.)
     #mark #youremember #yopowrimo #oneliners #quoteliners #lovestory #rememberchat

Linda Balan

Do I know you? 
Yes, do you remember how you celebrated your 20th birthday? I was one of the orphan in that orphanage then. Thanks for the love !!  #another_form_of_love #rememberchat #yqbaba #lindabalan

Daniya Jyoti

“Do I know you?”

“Yes, do you remember the girl who came in your college's cultural fest and you raped her in the chemistry lab before throwing one of the acids at her face?”.

“How can I forget that bi***. I fucked her once and she fucked up my whole life.”

“Well, Hey Dad. I just want you to know that...
REVENGE'S NOT OVER.” A son's song of Ice and Fire. 

#YourQuote #YQbaba #YQdidi #yqtales #tpmd #BoostThyself #yopowrimo #rememberchat #worth #not #remembering .

Hasan Riaz

"Do I kŋow you?" 

"Yes, Do You Reɱeɱber Soɱetıɱes You Have Hurt People & Iŋ Turŋ Soɱe People Have Hurt You Too. You Have Beeŋ Kıŋd Soɱetıɱes & Goodŋess Have Coɱe Back To You. Iıeɱ The Oŋe Who Had Doŋe Bad To You Wheŋ You Have Hurt Others & It Is Me Oŋly, Who Brought Good To You Wheŋever You Deserved Good. Yes Chıld Iıeɱ 'Karɱa' & Popularly Kŋowŋ As A 'Bıtch'." #YQbaba #rememberchat #YQtales #YQtales #tanha #hsnrz #hasanriaz  #karma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification