Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

k 4 kunal

#youremember #Love #story love

read more

Shweta Gupta

Sometimes they remember each and every minute details about each other. its not forced but it just happen. When you meet someone after years and found them remembering , thats the beautiful friendship/relation. #youremember #OldDays #Memories #aboutyou #quoteliners #yqbaba #Friendship #Relationship

read more
It's not like she still remembers you,
It's like she still likes to remember you. Sometimes they remember each and every minute details about each other. its not forced but it just happen. When you meet someone after years and found them remembering , thats the beautiful friendship/relation.
#youremember #olddays #memories #aboutyou #quoteliners #yqbaba #friendship #relationship

Shweta Gupta

"Do I know you?"
"Yes do you remember we used to study in the same coaching institute though we haven't talk ever, (you were the reason of me taking science, otherwise I have never expected chemicals would made my chemistry, in thoughts)

Hey! Yeah that's why I was finding your face quite known, she said

Sharp memory, he commented. (My heart was jumping that she recognised me.)

She smiled.

I hope you will remember me now on.
(Her smile, again mark the beginning of a story which was left in between when we were kid.)
     #mark #youremember #yopowrimo #oneliners #quoteliners #lovestory #rememberchat

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification