Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AT3by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AT3by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sweta

A D D I C T I O N There's a broken window in my house And I'm addicted to it. Not staring beyond it but staring at it. It duplicates my existence, it seems. #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #ATPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_3 #AT3by30 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod3

read more
 ~ ADDICTION ~ 
A D D I C T I O N

There's a broken window in my house
And I'm addicted to it.
Not staring beyond it but staring at it. 

It duplicates my existence, it seems.

नरेश होशियारपुरी

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT3by30

read more
Addition in every form is bad....
We must not be indulged to
anything in such a way that 
may cause deteriorate our health... NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo).
It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. 

Writing Instructions:

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT3by30

read more
Had it not been for my addiction to breathing.... 
Promised wouldn't be the only thing you killed.. 
..by leaving #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday.

Rakhi Jain

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #rakhijain #AT3by30

read more
For
Love or Drugs
Is Always 
Dangerous  NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Writing Instructions:

Srilatha Gugunta

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT3by30

read more
Fills the mind in a lively present..
a tragedy befell upon the interest..
pierces the emotions and distress..
stimulates body for a continual rest..
addiction, I wonder whether it is so..
a fresh snick always has a go..
circumstances do not have a fair opinion..
the pure soul wouldn't play real in a demon..
it would rather easily conceive..
a beast on an expense that it left to believe..
 NaPoWriMo challenge no. 3 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Writing Instructions:

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification