Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATPoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATPoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wri software, produces the greatest number of atp, produces the greatest amount of atp, produces the bulk of the cells atp, produces the most atp,

• 28 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Sanchali Desai

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 11 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 Line: Be my paint brush ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT11by30

read more
 I will be your Pallette  NaPoWriMo challenge no. 11 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Line: Be my paint brush 

✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo).
It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday.

Seema Sharma

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30 #mywritingmywords

read more
कभी मुझसे पूछा है ?

मुझे अकेला छोड़ कर जब तुम आगे चले जाते हो...
अधूरी बातों को पूरा करने 
का वक्त निकालना भी तुम भूल जाते हो....
साथ की चाय जो हम दोनो पिया करते थे,
उसमें भी न्यूज पेपर की खबरों ने जगह बना ली हैं...
सब कुछ जरूरी होगया है तुम्हारे लिए...
तुम्हारे पास तो एक पल भी नही अब मेरे लिए खाली है....
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैं कैसी हूं,
मैंने खाना समय पर खाया था भी के नही, 
अब तो तुम ये भी नही कहते की प्यार करते हो तुम मुझे...
दफ्तर की files घर ले आते हो,
जरा थक गया हूं कहकर सो जाते हो,
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैंने दिन में आज कितने काम किए,
मेरे पाओ पर छाले जो हैं वो कब हुए...
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? मैं थकी तो नही,
आज भी जल्दी जागी मैं sunday था फिर भी देर तक सोई क्यों नही 
पूछते ना तो तुम्हें बताती मैं,
थक सी जाती हूं जिम्मेदारियों से मैं भी पर तुम्हें नही भूलती मैं...
Sunday को जल्दी जागी नही हूं कई रातों से नींद आई ही नहीं,
तुमने खैर पूछा नही और तुम्हारे बगैर तो खैर महसूस होता भी नही...
तुमने कभी मुझसे पूछा है? क्यों कहती नही मैं,
क्यों की अब तुम कुछ पूछते ही नही..... NaPoWriMo challenge no. 2 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. 

Writing Instructions:

Seema Sharma

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 1 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). Today is the 1st day of NaPoWriMo! It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. Writing Instructions: #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT1by30 #mywritingmywords

read more
Yes, I wait till it's too late...
Because I know,
you had surely forgotten the date....
And I know you will say sorry and sorry again and again....
So I say apology accepted before you repeat it 
Because I don't want to become insane....
It's okay that you forgot the date 
And it's okay that you are late...
But it's not okay that 
when we talk and you get a call 
and say sorry but it's urgent....
Everything is important for you except
the time we need together to spend....
Why you take me so for granted just because 
you know that I will always wait....
But you know,Yes, I wait till it's too late...
And it's fine that you had forgotten the date...
But it's not okay to love like this 
as it seems like the love between us had been fade...
Your work,your phone calls,your meetings,
your all the important things in the world 
make our conversations incomplete
And in our love why they always invade.... NaPoWriMo challenge no. 1 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). Today is the 1st day of NaPoWriMo! 

Writing Instructions:

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 9 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 Word: शर्म / shame ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT9by30

read more
शर्म अब वक्षस्थल पर ओढ़ी (दुपट्टा) नही जाती
भटकी हुई निगाहें अब मोड़ी नहीँ जाती
न कोई शर्मसार है ...
न ही कोई शर्मिंदा 
शर्म अब लिबास में सिली नहीँ जाती
स्त्री के वजूद में घोली नहीँ जाती
शर्म अब पारदर्शी है
जिसमे से अब स्त्री का बदन नहीँ झाँकता।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 9 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Word: शर्म / shame

Sweta

My physics teacher once spotted a sparrow's egg that was cracked open with all the goo inside spilling on the ground. He muttered to me, You see! A 'perfect' free fall. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #ATPoWriMo #QSPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_8 #qspowrimod8 #AT8by30 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ Free fall ~  
My physics teacher once
spotted a sparrow's egg
that was cracked open
with all the goo inside
spilling on the ground.
He muttered to me,
You see! A 'perfect' free fall.

Sweta

It's cold and silent - the house next door winter gales rule there. Shivers run down my spines whenever I peep into it and I turn mute #yqbaba #restzone #ATPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_7 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod7 #putthetryinpoetry #at7by30

read more
~ Freeze and Fall ~ 
It's cold and silent -
the house next door
winter gales rule there.
Shivers run down 
my spines
whenever I peep into it
and I turn mute

Sweta

Ma, a reply to your 'Are you okay?' is like answering a question on astrophysics I don't know the gravity of the question, neither do you know the mass of my answer Yet all I feel is, they clutching my legs and dragging me down; a true answer would hurt your sentiments and a lie would hurt mine. #NAPOWRIMO #restzone #ATPoWriMo #AT6by30 #QSPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_6 #qspowrimod6 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ I am okay (?) ~ 
Ma, a reply to your 'Are you okay?' 
is like answering a question on astrophysics 
I don't know the gravity of the question,
neither do you know the mass of my answer
Yet all I feel is, they clutching my legs and
dragging me down; a true answer would hurt 
your sentiments and a lie would hurt mine.

Sweta

A candle would be so pretty a metaphor if I were to define myself in a word. I am a candle. Not the one that bedecks the cake when a toddler walks his first ever step; I don't celebrate being myself. Neither the one you light up to fill your ambience with #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #ATPoWriMo #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod4 #wcbetterthings #at4by30

read more
Sweta  
A candle would be so pretty a metaphor 
if I were to define myself in a word.
I am a candle. Not the one that 
bedecks the cake when a toddler
walks his first ever step; I don't celebrate 
being myself. Neither the one 
you light up to fill your ambience with

Sweta

A D D I C T I O N There's a broken window in my house And I'm addicted to it. Not staring beyond it but staring at it. It duplicates my existence, it seems. #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #ATPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_3 #AT3by30 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod3

read more
 ~ ADDICTION ~ 
A D D I C T I O N

There's a broken window in my house
And I'm addicted to it.
Not staring beyond it but staring at it. 

It duplicates my existence, it seems.

Sweta

To God, It's not often that I walk up to the hill But when I do, I come back with an epiphany. "What's in a name", the hill echoed today And maybe be, as I didn't have an answer the sun too dropped down into the brown gunny #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT2by30 #rznapowrimo_2 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod2 #wcinstrument

read more
~ HAVE YOU EVER ASKED ME ~  
To God,

It's not often that I walk up to the hill
But when I do, I come back with an epiphany.
"What's in a name", the hill echoed today
And maybe be, as I didn't have an answer
the sun too dropped down into the brown gunny
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification