Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fuzzyquoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fuzzyquoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fuzzy logic is usually represented as, fuzzy meaning in marathi, fuzzy lookup in excel, fukigen na mononokean fuzzy, how to get rid of peach fuzz on face,

• 4 Followers
  • 217 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MM official

mute video

Ashish Prajapati

Go to #imaginarygf to read more about her 😄 (Share the moment you realized you were in love. Use #loveactually #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba) #yqbaba #BirthDay #fuzzyquoet

read more
When you wish "Happy birthday" at 10:30 instead of 12:00. Go to #imaginarygf to read more about her 😄

(Share the moment you realized you were in love. 
Use #LoveActually
#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba)
#yqbaba #birthday

Ashish Prajapati

For happiness. #yqbaba #yqdidi #FilmyMeme #YQMeme #YQMT169. Collaborating with YQ Memes #fuzzyquoet

read more
when I expect interesting reply but they only like the comment. For happiness. 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #FilmyMeme  #YQMeme #YQMT169.
Collaborating with YQ Memes
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

Satyawadi Harishchandra 🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️ #NoOffence #yqbaba #Sacredgames #YQMeme #Meme #fuzzyquoet YQ Memes

read more
When someone says "you are right", "sahi kiya" etc. Satyawadi Harishchandra 🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️

#nooffence

#yqbaba #sacredgames 
#yqmeme #meme
#fuzzyquoet  
YQ Memes

Ashish Prajapati

Movie name— Ek Villain P.S.— you can understand if you have seen the movie. 😉😉 #yqbaba #Movie #YQMeme #EkVillain #fuzzyquoet

read more
When someone judges me for my likes and choices... Movie name— Ek Villain

P.S.— you can understand if you have seen the movie. 😉😉

#yqbaba #movie
#yqmeme
#ekvillain  
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

Example: If someone thinks you are mad. Simply prove that you are mad. It will only take few minutes. But proving you are not mad can take few days or even months. 😅😅 P.S.—Example is self-varified by me, with 4/4 success. You can try yours. 🙂🙂 #Gyaan #yqbaba #Judge #Inspiration #fuzzyquoet

read more
People may judge you wrong.
No necessity to prove them wrong everytime.
Just prove them right.
It will take less effort and time, compare to prove them wrong. Example: If someone thinks you are mad.
Simply prove that you are mad. It will only take few minutes. But proving you are not mad can take few days or even months.  😅😅

P.S.—Example is self-varified by me, with 4/4 success. You can try yours. 🙂🙂

#gyaan 
#yqbaba #judge #inspiration
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

Maybe that's why I love solitude. #yqbaba #yqdidi #alone #solitude love #oneliner #imaginarygf #fuzzyquoet #wellspentday

read more
The day alone seems like a day spent with you.

#wellspentday. Maybe that's why I love solitude.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #alone #solitude #love
#oneliner #imaginarygf
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

P.S.— बारिश की बात कर रहा था मैं, जाना भी जरूरी है वरना बाढ़ आ जाएगी 🙂🙂 आपको कुछ और लगा हो तो बताना 😁 #kuchbhi #yqbaba #yqdidi love #rain #fuzzyquoet

read more
सुनो, 
मैं तुम्हें रुकने को नहीं कहूंगा , शायद मुझे हक़ भी नहीं है, और मुझे पता है तुम्हारा जाना भी कितना जरूरी है ।

लेकिन हा, ऐसे ही जब भी मन करे आया करो, सुकून मिलता है दिल को ।

आओगे ना ? P.S.— बारिश की बात कर रहा था मैं, जाना भी जरूरी है वरना बाढ़ आ जाएगी 🙂🙂
आपको कुछ और लगा हो तो बताना 😁

#kuchbhi
#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #rain 
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

No caption needed 😎😎 Purely Inspired 🤣🤣 #yqbaba #yqdidi #civilengineering #civilashish #Demanded #crack #fuzzyquoet

read more
"हमे तो Concrete ने लूटा, 
Reinforcement में कहां दम था ।
Building में crack पड़ी वहां,
जहा W/C Ratio कम था ।     No caption needed 😎😎

Purely Inspired 🤣🤣

#yqbaba #yqdidi
#civilengineering
#civilashish
#demanded

Ashish Prajapati

Life of (with) Civil Engineer. Note: 1) Read without bracket. #yqbaba #yqdidi #microtale #civilengineering #fuzzyquoet #civilashish

read more
Your invisible load (problem) is breaking my structure (me) from inside.

Do let me know about that load (problem) so that I can apply proper Factor of Safety (solution) and design (make) safe structure (peaceful life) for us. 
Life of (with) Civil Engineer.

Note:
1) Read without bracket.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification