Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ehregistration4liner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ehregistration4liner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about epic ehr problems, tn ehr incentive program, crystal ehr 10, ehr systems, ehr ramraj,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sweta

I hate you just the way chai hates biscuit! :) #yqbaba #Friendship #ehregistration4liner Dedicating a #friendshipmonial to Ananya ❤

read more
You, my friend, are like the white crayon
The one that masks my terrible blunders
The one which I never have enough of
The one I use to paint the stars in my sky I hate you just the way chai hates biscuit! :)

#yqbaba #friendship #ehregistration4liner

Dedicating a #friendshipmonial to Ananya ❤

Ashu

Friendship is just like the paper plane, 
if you'll try to make it touch the sky, 
it'll make the sky bow down and touch it, 
rather than making it touch the sky. #ehregistration4liner #ashu_oneliner #yqbaba #yqenglish

Ananna Mondal

Friendship cannot be defined. The moment we start defining it, our friends will come up with something new to break the definition 🤭. So, its better not to acknowledge their this efforts. #Friendship #ehregistration4liner #theanashayaris

read more
कभी तकरार तो कभी प्यार, 
हर तरह की भावनाए इससे जुडी होती हैं.
हर दिन बात करना जहा ज़रूरी नहीं,
इस खूबसूरत रिश्ते का नाम दोस्ती हैं. Friendship cannot be defined. The moment we start defining it, our friends will come up with something new to break the definition 🤭. So, its better not to acknowledge their this efforts. 

#friendship #ehregistration4liner #Theanashayaris

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification