Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ehamigoconmigo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ehamigoconmigo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eham meaning in hindi, eham meaning in english, eham charts 2018, eham meaning, eham arora,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ananna Mondal

Hey stranger! To be honest, I am a very very very bad cook. The fact is, you can't even call me a cook, because I don't cook. 😅 I know its embarrassing, but I am afraid of the flames. Yeah I know, I must overcome those. And I am trying. Yesterday, I cooked MAGGI. Ahem, I know, ... But this is the first step to the first milestone. My brother always nags me to cook, he had proved himself that he is a cook ( not a very good one) by cooking egg curry. This is something he is very proud of, because #euphonichymns #ehamigoconmigo #ehdawatedost #eh_agas_ananna

read more
The tikki that starts every convo ... Hey stranger! To be honest, I am a very very very bad cook. The fact is, you can't even call me a cook, because I don't cook. 😅 I know its embarrassing, but I am afraid of the flames. Yeah I know, I must overcome those. And I am trying. Yesterday, I cooked MAGGI. Ahem, I know, ... But this is the first step to the first milestone. My brother always nags me to cook, he had proved himself that he is a cook ( not a very good one) by cooking egg curry. This is something he is very proud of, because

Ananna Mondal

Dedicating a #testimonial to Poornima Sharma Hey stranger! Do you know, what is that one thing that differentiates us from any other species living or even inanimate objects on this entire world? Any guesses? ..... This is the power of consciousness. The power to think, analyze, estimate and all the powers that we use collectively while being in this yq. And that has made us to reach the 2nd round. And this strength will be used to compare ourselves to them, but alas they can't do the same. #euphonichymns #ehamigoconmigo #ehcompair #acquaintedduo

read more
She isn't born to be turn herself into ashes in vain. 
The rage that instigates her, made her realize rather be a volcano. Dedicating a #testimonial to Poornima Sharma

Hey stranger! Do you know, what is that one thing that differentiates us from any other species living or even inanimate objects on this entire world? Any guesses?

This is the power of consciousness. The power to think, analyze, estimate and all the powers that we use collectively while being in this yq. And that has made us to reach the 2nd round. And this strength will be used to compare ourselves to them, but alas they can't do the same.

Ananna Mondal

Hello strangers! Till today, I had spent my days interviewing fictional characters on my show "XploreWithin" (my blog). For the first time, I will be interviewing a real person. So, without beating around the bush, let me introduce today's guest. An easy going girl with a charming personality, an amazing writer and an equally amazing person. The very first person who is going to grace on the couch is none other than Niveditha kalyanaraman. Let's give a big round of applause. (Tap on your phone s #euphonichymns #ehamigoconmigo #ehentrevista #unitedstrangers

read more
This show counts on you... Hello strangers! Till today, I had spent my days interviewing fictional characters on my show "XploreWithin" (my blog). For the first time, I will be interviewing a real person. So, without beating around the bush, let me introduce today's guest. An easy going girl with a charming personality, an amazing writer and an equally amazing person.
The very first person who is going to grace on the couch is none other than Niveditha kalyanaraman. Let's give a big round of applause. (Tap on your phone s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification