Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eh_agas_ananna Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eh_agas_ananna Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, agēbās latin to english, princess yasmin aga khan son, princess zahra aga khan, princess yasmin aga khan,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ananna Mondal

Hey stranger! To be honest, I am a very very very bad cook. The fact is, you can't even call me a cook, because I don't cook. 😅 I know its embarrassing, but I am afraid of the flames. Yeah I know, I must overcome those. And I am trying. Yesterday, I cooked MAGGI. Ahem, I know, ... But this is the first step to the first milestone. My brother always nags me to cook, he had proved himself that he is a cook ( not a very good one) by cooking egg curry. This is something he is very proud of, because #euphonichymns #ehamigoconmigo #ehdawatedost #eh_agas_ananna

read more
The tikki that starts every convo ... Hey stranger! To be honest, I am a very very very bad cook. The fact is, you can't even call me a cook, because I don't cook. 😅 I know its embarrassing, but I am afraid of the flames. Yeah I know, I must overcome those. And I am trying. Yesterday, I cooked MAGGI. Ahem, I know, ... But this is the first step to the first milestone. My brother always nags me to cook, he had proved himself that he is a cook ( not a very good one) by cooking egg curry. This is something he is very proud of, because

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification