Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Theanapoetries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Theanapoetries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thea stilton and the mystery in paris, thean kudika song images with quotes, thean kudika album song 720, thean kudika song 2900, thea harrison books,

• 1 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ananna Mondal

The place where you are, May seem unwelcoming to you. You start appreciating, The phase of life coming to you. You never know, What's on the other side!! You energise your imagination, #Decision #Struggle #Path #hardwork #Theanapoetries

read more
.... The place where you are, 
May seem unwelcoming to you. 
You start appreciating,
The phase of life coming to you.
You never know,
What's on the other side!!

You energise your imagination,

Ananna Mondal

It's good you don't care, About what they say. But it matters to them, What you say. You feel nobody cares, Why would I? Aren't you the one, #people #Care #moments #poetries #mylife #concern #Theanapoetries

read more
.... It's good you don't care, 
About what they say.
But it matters to them, 
What you say. 

You feel nobody cares,
Why would I?
Aren't you the one,

Ananna Mondal

I want to go back to the days when, Little did I worry about future, I focussed on the present rather than on future, I enjoyed the moment thereupon, No regrets infiltrated into mind, My weakness was not overthinking, I did not have to wear a mask of being happy, Little had I knowledge but my curiosity was at peak, #Memories #Time #poetries #thosedays #BackInTime #Theanapoetries #nowandthen #revertback

read more
.... I want to go back to the days when, 
Little did I worry about future,
I focussed on the present rather than on future, 
I enjoyed the moment thereupon,
No regrets infiltrated into mind, 
My weakness was not overthinking, 
I did not have to wear a mask of being happy, 
Little had I knowledge but my curiosity was at peak,

Ananna Mondal

To love someone is like, Feeling happy and sad at the same time. Often love means making your love happy. Often doing this, we become sad, When they take us for granted. Often it makes us both happy, When both have accepted it mutually. And this, doesn't suffice our desire. #Emotions #musings #rule #yourlife #Definition #Theanapoetries

read more
........ To love someone is like,
Feeling happy and sad at the same time.
Often love means making your love happy.
Often doing this, we become sad,
When they take us for granted. 
Often it makes us both happy, 
When both have accepted it mutually. 
And this, doesn't suffice our desire.

Ananna Mondal

Some days feel like, You are at your lowest. You feel like nothing's going your way, Everything seems off, So are you. You feel miserable, Nothing's really in your control, You can do nothing, #moments #stateofmind #Theanapoetries

read more
Helpless are you... Some days feel like,
You are at your lowest.
You feel like nothing's going your way,
Everything seems off,
So are you.
You feel miserable,
Nothing's really in your control, 
You can do nothing,

Ananna Mondal

Keeping you awake, Day and night. Working hard, To conquer the fight. To make you do, What is right. Trust your guts, And your insight. #Hope #Motivation #Inspiration #Theanapoetries

read more
.... Keeping you awake,
Day and night.
Working hard,
To conquer the fight.
To make you do,
What is right.
Trust your guts,
And your insight.

Ananna Mondal

I want the one for whom the song lyrics are dedicated to. For whom my heart beats, I feel like the Sun shines. The leaves of trees keep whistling round my ear. The breeze melt my face as the way you touch. I look at the sky, And sigh. Will I ever get him? #Theanapoetries

read more
One-Sided... I want the one for whom the song lyrics are dedicated to.
For whom my heart beats,
I feel like the Sun shines.
The leaves of trees keep whistling round my ear.
The breeze melt my face as the way you touch.
I look at the sky,
And sigh.
Will I ever get him?

Ananna Mondal

It is easier to say, Than to do. We all know that. How many times, Do you doubt you, By the thoughts of ambiguity. Its easy to have one dream, Its even easier to have none. #Theanapoetries #youthstage

read more
The Youth Mind... It is easier to say, 
Than to do.
We all know that. 
How many times, 
Do you doubt you,
By the thoughts of ambiguity.
Its easy to have one dream, 
Its even easier to have none.

Ananna Mondal

When I was 12, A glitch of how death would be. I was scared, I was meek, I had no knowledge. I presumed my end was near, Cried out to my mother, And wondered why is she smiling, While I am crying. She said, "There's nothing to worry about, #Theanapoetries #wcpastlesson

read more
When I was 12... When I was 12, 
A glitch of how death would be.
I was scared, I was meek, I had no knowledge.
I presumed my end was near,
Cried out to my mother,
And wondered why is she smiling, 
While I am crying.
She said, "There's nothing to worry about,

Ananna Mondal

Getting into the depth of your thoughts, Wondering what it would take you to go through. Engaging your mind in an unprecedented manner, Do you even want that too? Immersed in the ocean of life wonderings, You readied with your brevity. But planning with some extra worries, #Stress #worry #novellarical #Theanapoetries

read more
It's Never Going to End... Getting into the depth of your thoughts,
Wondering what it would take you to go through.
Engaging your mind in an unprecedented manner,
Do you even want that too?

Immersed in the ocean of life wonderings, 
You readied with your brevity.
But planning with some extra worries,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification