Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stateofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stateofmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about separation of religion from the state is referred to as, steps to the top of empire state building, steps to the top of the empire state building, warli painting is indigenous to which state, kudremukh iron ore project is in the state of,

• 32 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#akela #alone #lonely #sunitapathania #stateofmind #inspirationalquotes #Motivational #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Niaz (positive vibes) narendra bhakuni PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Sethi Ji Sita Prasad Puja Udeshi Anil Ray Anshu writer poonam atrey sana naaz Dr Anoop Suresh Gulia Anjali saini Amol M. Bodke Mili Saha एक अजनबी Mili Saha AbhiJaunpur Neel -hardik Mahajan Poonam Suyal meri_diary(R*) Jonee Saini Kirti Pandey @Dil_E_Nadan Ravi vibhute AbhiJaunpur अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अके #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Gargi Das

mute video

Priyank Jain

Is anyone else in that state of mind where ur instincts says something else, and u don't wanna accept that?? Happens a lot with me and then regret.  #morningthoughts #rush_hunter #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #stateofmind #chaos

Priyank Jain

Is anyone else in a weird state of mind right now? Like everything is at peace but everything is disturbing.  #stateofmind #sarcasm #confused #irritated #atpeace #rush_hunter #yqenglish #yqquotes

Blue Butterfly

The frame of mind of a reader reflects largely, to the likings and resonance of a writing. But it ain't ever a parameter to it's (writings) worth. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #reader #writer #writing #stateofmind

Blue Butterfly

Your attire is mere a distraction 
from the feeling that 
you are bare/naked.  #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #stateofmind #perspective    

PC: Pinterest

Lyrics Wala

खुद पे भरोसा डगमगा रहा है,
हर एक सपना टूटता नजर आ रहा है!! #ShayadMujhmeWoBaatNahi

#stateofmind #itwillbeokay #apnatimeaayega #lyricswala #luck

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google Dreamer's state of mind. Stuck at the crossroads. #atthecrossroad #dreamer #stateofmind #schooliscool #yqbaba #yqtales #yqpoem #yqpoetry

read more
Dreamer's state of mind:

We put our dreams on hold
hoping more will unfold
leaving us stuck at the crossroads
nowadays it's hard to be bold.

15 years of this hustle
starting to feel like a tussle.
Man, I feel like a fossil
no fuel left, I can't bustle.

Used to believe that school is cool
now I'm thinking that school is cruel.
Don't listen to me kids, I'm just a fool
pack your backpacks and go to school. Image cred: Google
Dreamer's state of mind. Stuck at the crossroads.

#atthecrossroad #dreamer #stateofmind #schooliscool #yqbaba #yqtales #yqpoem #yqpoetry

Siyabonga Zuma

State of mind:

I'm too out of my mind
To mind what society thinks
About my state of mind. #stateofmind 
#yqbaba #yqtales

Varadhan P M

#today's life gyaan
Birds sing because they are Happy
Infants smile for no reason at all
Children giggle , it's their Nature
Fate laughs because it knows our Future