Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CollaboratingWithDrjyotish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CollaboratingWithDrjyotish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about national collaborating centre for aboriginal health, love coll 390, collected stories and pictures that reflect wit and humour, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mishra Kaushal

How effective is Corona pandemic for you. 🦠 Co-ro-na Creative Challenge🦠 ₛₕₐᵣₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₜₕₒᵤgₕₜₛ, yₒᵤᵣ wₒᵣd ₐₙd fₑₑₗᵢₙg fₒᵣ ₜₕᵢₛ Cᵣᵢₛₛ. Collab co-ro-na 🙃 Ⓜⓤⓢⓣ ⓤⓢⓔ ⓗⓐⓢⓗⓣⓐⓖ: #coronachallenge Feel free to share on insta/fb. Tag me @drjyotish and I will re-share them on my page. #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #coronacollabchallenge #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish

read more
हमने उन्हें भी डरते देखा कोरोना से!
जो दुआ में सिर्फ मौत ही मांग रहे थे!! How effective is Corona pandemic for you.
🦠 Co-ro-na Creative Challenge🦠
ₛₕₐᵣₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₜₕₒᵤgₕₜₛ, yₒᵤᵣ wₒᵣd ₐₙd fₑₑₗᵢₙg fₒᵣ ₜₕᵢₛ Cᵣᵢₛₛ.

Collab co-ro-na 🙃
Ⓜⓤⓢⓣ ⓤⓢⓔ ⓗⓐⓢⓗⓣⓐⓖ: #CoronaChallenge

Feel free to share on insta/fb. Tag me @drjyotish and I will re-share them on my page.

RAHUL VERMA

📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲 💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗 🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile, Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services. 😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩 #MOBILE #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #tuneofyourheart #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish #ADayWithoutMobile #TechThatMatters

read more
Dear मोबाइल 
तुम हो तो लगता है मै हूँ
ना हो तो लगता है क्यों हूँ 📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲

💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗

🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile,
Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services.

😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩

Jyotish Jha

#WorldPoetryDay #collabwithme #drjyotishwrites College ka phela din tha Hamra bura scene tha Class or classmate ka koi nhi thi khabar Uss waqt tha aise jaise Department ho ya kisi jidiaya ka ghar Dudne pe bhi na mile sthiti tha kuch waisa #iit #nitpatna #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish #collegekapehladin #nitians

read more
कॉलेज का पहला दिन #worldpoetryday #collabwithme #drjyotishwrites 
College ka phela din tha
Hamra bura scene tha

Class or classmate ka koi nhi thi khabar 
Uss waqt tha aise jaise Department ho ya kisi jidiaya ka ghar

Dudne pe bhi na mile sthiti tha kuch waisa

Jyotish Jha

#collabwithme #Drjyotishquotes When it comes to master your feelings aka Self-Mastery There are three stages being you, observing you, & Mastering you. You can't master you if you can't observe you. So that's where it starts. First you have to observe you. Because to many people become the feeling And for the short term you are allowed because you are human you are going to become feeling of the times, but you are not allowed to be the felling more than 30 minutes. #selfrealization #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish

read more
You can't master your self if you can't observe your self. #collabwithme #drjyotishquotes
When it comes to master your feelings aka Self-Mastery
There are three stages being you, observing you, & Mastering you.

You can't master you if you can't observe you. So that's where it starts.
First you have to observe you.
Because to many people become the feeling
And for the short term you are allowed because you are human you are going to become feeling of the times, but you are not allowed to be the felling more than 30 minutes.

Jyotish Jha

Be a part of the mission against Coronavirus! #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish The sudden and near-constant stream of news reports about #covid19 can cause anyone to feel worried. Get the FACTS; not the rumors and misinformation. Facts can help to minimize fear. #coronavirus #Who How effective is Corona pandemic for you. #oneliner #mentalHealth #coronachallenge #coronacollabchallenge

read more
What's your step to fight with Corona?🤔

In order to involve the community in the fight against the Virus, we would want you to share your solutions to help fight #Coronavirus.

Be a part of the mission against Coronavirus! Be a part of the mission against Coronavirus!
#CollaboratingWithDrjyotish
The sudden and near-constant stream of news reports about #COVID19 can cause anyone to feel worried. 
Get the FACTS; not the rumors and misinformation.
Facts can help to minimize fear. 
#coronavirus #who

How effective is Corona pandemic for you.

Jyotish Jha

📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲 💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗 🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile, Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services. 😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩 #MOBILE #Collab #oneliner #tuneofyourheart #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish #ADayWithoutMobile #TechThatMatters

read more
        📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲

💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗

🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile,
Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services.

😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification