Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TechThatMatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TechThatMatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best tech sites to follow, tech news today hindi, hindi news tech, tech joke of the day, part time tech jobs,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

RAHUL VERMA

📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲 💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗 🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile, Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services. 😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩 #MOBILE #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #tuneofyourheart #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish #ADayWithoutMobile #TechThatMatters

read more
Dear मोबाइल 
तुम हो तो लगता है मै हूँ
ना हो तो लगता है क्यों हूँ 📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲

💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗

🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile,
Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services.

😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩

Jyotish Jha

📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲 💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗 🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile, Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services. 😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩 #MOBILE #Collab #oneliner #tuneofyourheart #CollaboratingWithDrjyotish #ADayWithoutMobile #TechThatMatters

read more
        📱Y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾m̾o̾b̾i̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾h̾o̾n̾e̾s̾ ̾h̾a̾s̾ ̾a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ ̾r̾e̾p̾l̾a̾c̾e̾d̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾w̾a̾y̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾v̾e̾ ̾p̾r̾e̾v̾i̾o̾u̾s̾l̾y̾.̾ ̾R̾i̾g̾h̾t̾📲

💗 Creativity Challenge! 💗

🤔Just Imagine a day without mobile,
Talking one-N-one to parents, chatting with love ones, Taking a walk holding their hands or just wonder you lost in his/her eyes. Or thinks about talking with self, about self awareness, anything except the mobile phones and it services.

😈𝔑𝔬𝔴,𝔐𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔩

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification