Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blackguy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blackguy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about black rose love quotes, who plays the role of black panther, the long black train words, the black death words, black love,

• 1 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Black Guy

Hi. How are u all ? 

(Just wanted to say hi and socha pooch lo, ke yq ke duniya ke log kaise hai , 
Shadi wadi hui ya nahi hui, 
Baal bache daar toh ni hogye sab ? ). 
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #peace #blackguy #nohate #spreadlove #harmony

Black Guy

A mellow wind blew petrichor
I stood like a leaf hearing the rustle of the wind,
Sending erratic sublime down my spine.
My child like heart sashayed in euphoria.

The tangerine rays seep down my vein,
I am born of nature moulding into a butterfly. 
Your demure coaxing my destiny.
I don't know the worldly rules ,
Oh, who tread on the norms of world,
I can't walk this path of frivolity.

Oh, who have the heart of gold,
Don't get rusted by the fungus in the wind.
Embrace the Words' divine.
Whilst then the death when it arrives 
Will be adorned my perfumes and glee. #blackguy #love #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqkhatarnaak #yqme #dil

Black Guy

Itar se kapdo ka mahkna Koi badi baat nhi hai, "Maza tab hai jab humare Kirdar se khushboo aaye" Just tried to collaborate bhidu, I know i ruined it. #poetrylovers #YourQuoteAndMine #poetrybaaz #blackguy

read more
Manafiqat ka dor pakadke 
Dikhawe dhong karna 
Koi badi baat nahi,
"Maza Allah ki dor 
Pakadne me hai".  Itar se kapdo ka mahkna 
Koi badi baat nhi hai,
"Maza tab hai jab humare 
Kirdar se khushboo aaye" 

Just tried to collaborate bhidu,
I know i ruined it.

Black Guy

#blackguy

read more
I may sound rude 

But 

I am not being rude.  #blackguy

Black Guy

#cinemagraph love life #blackguy #Quote

read more
We dissolved in the bubble of our dreams,
Her  voice echoes in my valley,
She keeps calling my name. 
I could see my home in her arms. 
And the fruit for my future. 
I will say, "she is the one".   #cinemagraph #love #life #blackguy #quote

Black Guy

To sleep with you tonight and he might play with your body or impregnate you, that's it. Let me tell you both the extremes are dangerous there has to be a MIDDLE path. As a rationale human you have to find the reference of your thoughts, the equality does not mean in literal terms but in the balance. For eg if you go back in the era where woman was burnt alive for witchcraft allegations, where small female kids where burried freaking alive by the hands of their own kith and kin coaxing them t #Woman #peace #yqbaba #womensday #yqdidi #happywomensDay #blackguy

read more
The thing that bedazzle me on the ground level however we talk about about and make a hullabaloo the mentality will not change, the buzz is over now ie of the woman's day. 
Was it for a one day thing like a custom.
Even for so called men's day or man's day. 
I will not be speaking like how feeble and subjugated the women have become for eg i was having a conversation in this year of 2022 in the progressive society where still a growing foetus is put to sleep —forever in the womb of the mother, and there is no question of asking "why? " it is not the MTP protocols , but the foetus was a GIRL (How , i don't have words to describe this ). And this female foeticide or infanticide is still happening in our own neighborhood and the so called elite society is performing this great deed, because the poor cannot afford these kind of illegal stuffs.
Right to education is still a thing for tomorrow for many, woman exist in the family as responsibility, may be not you, but there are a few families. 
You as a female might have the choice to choose your life partner but some are forced to marry that from tomorrow this guy is your husband and we have consented on your behalf
//Captioned// To sleep with you tonight and he might play with your body or impregnate you, that's it. 
Let me tell you both the extremes are dangerous there has to be a MIDDLE path. As a rationale human you have to find the reference of your thoughts, the equality does not mean in literal terms but in the balance. 

For eg if you go back in the era where woman was burnt alive for witchcraft allegations, where small female kids where burried freaking alive by the hands of their own kith and kin coaxing them t

Black Guy

Furtive motive travailed in a labyrinth, Onto a assortment of delicate tender petals, What mortals desired in inundating taints In their futile attempts they lost in nature. Dark close alleys Suppressing passionate whirlpool. Binds the soul forever #English #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #blackguy #wclovestory

read more
Black rose 

//Captioned// Furtive motive travailed in a labyrinth,
Onto a assortment of delicate tender petals,
What mortals desired in inundating taints
In their futile attempts they lost in nature.

Dark close alleys
Suppressing passionate whirlpool.
Binds the soul forever

Black Guy

Comment your thoughts too. My dear readers and don't be the passers by. Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine #blackguy #yqbaba #yqdidi love #peace Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My words are weighed on the corrupted scale of the passers by . 
Who see the world in the 
Narrow periscope filled with jargons. 
Shining onto their tricky brains.
They come and rob the riches 
And the cream and suck blood.  
Let them be the hypocrites for 
They themselves are digging their hell.  Comment your thoughts too. 
My dear readers and don't be the passers by. 

Tell us about yourself. Now that you're sad what are you going to do? Share your thoughts. #aboutme #nowthatiamsad #YourQuoteAndMine #blackguy #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #peace 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Black Guy

Perhaps this world is the wrong place to hold the chalice of love for the beloved. 
I won't say to unlove the love you have been holding onto but cruel mathematics does listen to no one. 
It will break the dreams and aspirations; we poets perhaps live on the probabilities  of life even though the outcome is zero. 
Delicacies of life when you see the yellow Halo of the sun, the silver lining shining onto the someone you never heard of and you see your love adorned with gleaming crown.
The immaculate paper house you had built with your beloved was prone to combustion from the volatile gases in the air, and highly likely  it will burn away. All that then will remain will be ashes of your love. 
To build a house  without foundation is prone to fall. Lucky are those who don't fall in love or may be unlucky to live this life like a robot or unlucky are those who choose to love, quite a dilemma.
That's why they say, "this life is uncertain". #yqbaba #blackguy #love #peace #brokenheart #yqdidi #prose #dil

Black Guy

Open for #Collab. Image credit- pinterest love #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #HeartBreak #hindiurdu #blackguy

read more
Aaj uski yaad me roya bhi 
Usey  paa kar,   khoya bhi Open for #collab.

Image credit- pinterest

#love #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #heartbreak  #hindiurdu #blackguy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification