Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spiceoflifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spiceoflifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ideas to spice up love life, shyama is a variety of which spice crop, patthar ke phool spice, babatko spi na brusku, jaikai spice in english,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Choose a spice from your kitchen cabinet, and relate its flavor to an event that has happened recently in your daily life. #poemtime #spiceoflifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With hatred of casteism and religion,
This hatred has anathema in her heart and brain ,
Where she tried to mix condiments of higher class taste,
It was not edible, indigestible for her,
But once she added condiments of her choice where she added everything in optimum and everything for everyone.
Neither high nor low,
Just required and Optimum for everyone.
It was receipe for everyone.
It can be eaten up by everyone with taste of भाईचारा and egalitarian.
Banned for both high and low caste but 24X7 entry of humanity, the class above every class.
The best class- Humanity.

Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Choose a spice from your kitchen cabinet, and relate its flavor to an event that has happened recently in your daily life. #poemtime #spiceoflifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Choose a spice from your kitchen cabinet, and relate its flavor to an event that has happened recently in your daily life. #poemtime #spiceoflifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Was standing alone
Feeling out of place 
Amidst  the gregarious crowd
She entered the Party Hall
Looking so cheerful, radiant
Glowing and fragrant
Like the dainty aroma
Of green cardomoms
Refreshing, restorative
Dispelling my gloom.. 
 Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Choose a spice from your kitchen cabinet, and relate its flavor to an event that has happened recently in your daily life. #poemtime #spiceoflifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
strife being the spice of life....inflicts brutal cuts akin a knife
with your enigma running rife....there is no escape but skive
and then your savoury vibes....remind me of those flowering chives
strife being the spice of life bleeds us like a shive....
it has happened today and shall continue to do so all our life... Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Anuj Jain

read more
Life was meandering along as is it's wont
Along you came in like strands of saffron
The impact so colourful and impressive
Gone were the life's bleak narrative
Your presence was so exciting
And companionship ahh so heady
Like the aroma of saffron wafting 
In my mind was your image captivating
Dear too was your presence
As rare as the saffron
My maid you have been godsend
The dearest asset in my kitchen Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Psypi-π

#day - 3 : 2 To slurp frail sweet cardamom tea with cinnamon and honey when the planet turned to sunny Not enough amount of taurine could induce affection #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqpoetry #restzone #musingtime #spiceoflifepoem

read more
CARDAMOM SPIKE MY PULSE #Day - 3 : 2 

To slurp frail sweet cardamom tea 
with cinnamon and honey 
when the planet turned to sunny  

Not enough amount of taurine  
could induce affection

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Mango lassi was on the menu
Needed to sprinkle few strands
of saffron, for colour, flavour and
that extra zing that goes to
make that perfect summer drink
Tears welled up as I searched
Recalling that day she added
the last strand quietly in milk
to bring down the fever raging
Coaxing me to have a few sips
Knowing my distaste towards it
Snigdha Agrawal 

Akthari Begum

read more
True with truth
Happy with happiness.  Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Beena sooraj

read more
The spices of life are love and affection.
  If it is not in life, it is like a tasteless food without the addition of cloves and pepper. Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Ashu

Welcome to the day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. #myfaveng_ashu Choose a spice from your kitchen cabinet, and relate its flavor to an event that has happened recently in your daily life. #poemtime #spiceoflifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Cumin has a warm, earthy flavor
 and aroma with a bit of 
both sweetness and bitterness.
The whole seeds need to be toasted in 
order to reach the optimum flavor.
And hence is mostly used in every recipe. 
Though it is not the most important one, 
it spreads its aroma and sweetness everywhere.
#myfaveng_ashu

R.R Sahoo

read more
My family is like salt IN MY LIFE ,WITHOUT WHOM MY life is TASTELESS 😍 Welcome to the day 18 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification