Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqchachi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqchachi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. #cccollabtime #cc3421sadpoem #yqchachi #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
i am dying,
she not understanding 
number absent
whattodonow
 Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

#cccollabtime #cc3421sadpoem #yqchachi #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. What do you feel when travelling in bus? Collab on it :) #cccollabtime #yqchachi #ccwhentravellinginbus #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
A life is heard as the engine rolls and tyres,
a speed of which a life is running,
every millisecond is changing to see new,
some gloom and some new,
my destination is known yet unknown,
my start is where the end is there,
the driver is my mind and heart is my conductor,
the window is my hope and the seat is my comfort,
the people are my thoughts,
some good and some not,
aboard i am in now,
in searching eyes of life's enigma,
i must find some belongingness,
for now time is life is now less,
i am still travelling as its my destiny,
for now my bus is a girth of tranquility
i find a life in....
When travelling in a bus. Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

What do you feel when travelling in bus? 
Collab on it :) 

#cccollabtime #yqchachi #ccwhentravellinginbus #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. #cchindi #cccollabtime #ccsurajdhalnekebaad #openforcollab #yqchachi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
अब क्या छुपा है ऐसा की इंतेज़ार करूँ इतना
इन्तेहा हो चली है वक़्त क़ातिल सा है
सूरज भी निष्ठुर सा हो सुनता नहीं
न जाने मेरी आवाज उनके कानों तक जाती है भी के नहीं
कह देना उनसे उम्र का एक पल अब कटता ही नहीं
क्या पता शायद.... लाश ही पड़ी हो
सूरज ढलने के बाद Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

#cchindi #cccollabtime #ccsurajdhalnekebaad #openforcollab #yqchachi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. #cccollabtime #cchindi #openforcollab #yqchachi #cckabtaknirashrahenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
जब तक वो कह न दें कि है प्यार

(@yqd)

और...

{@ydb कोई को अपना न लें} Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

#cccollabtime #cchindi #openforcollab #yqchachi #cckabtaknirashrahenge #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. Define happiness in 6 words #cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab #cchappinessin6words #ccrapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
knowing the way she loves me Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

Define happiness in 6 words

#cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab #cchappinessin6words  #ccrapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. Good morning, what if you were a God? Collab on it #ccifiwereagod #cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
order goddess lakshmi to reside in me and bless me with wealth so that i can help out the financial crisis here at yq! Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

Good morning, what if you were a God? 
Collab on it 

#ccifiwereagod #cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. Good morning, what if you were a God? Collab on it #ccifiwereagod #cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
have powers to know all the admins of yq especially to know who is yqdidi and yq chachi? Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

Good morning, what if you were a God? 
Collab on it 

#ccifiwereagod #cccollabtime #yqchachi #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. Font - Kurale reg #yqchachi #cccollabtime #ccsubahkipahlichay #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
सिर्फ और सिर्फ चाची जी के साथ और वो भी मक्खन के साथ ताकि चाची मुझे ये बता सकें कि यौरकोटदीदी रिप्लाई क्यों नहीं करतीं। बावजूद इसके के उनको कितनी बार अलग अलग तरह के चाय के न्योते भेज चुके हैं हम की अब तो शक्कर की जगह नमक वाली चाय पिलानी बाकी है बस.... Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

Font - Kurale reg

#yqchachi #cccollabtime #ccsubahkipahlichay #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. My favorite entries will be highlighted tomorrow at 11 AM :) #ccrapidfire #cccollabtime#yqchachi #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
when no reply from yourquotedidi! Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

My favorite entries will be highlighted tomorrow at 11 AM :) 

#ccrapidfire #cccollabtime#yqchachi #openforcollab
   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. #cccollabtime #cckabhikabhikhayalaatahaiki #yqchachi #openforcollab #cchindi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQoute Chachi

read more
की पूछुं की यौरकोट चाची कौन हैं? Hey writers!! Collab on this and add your thoughts to it. 

#cccollabtime #cckabhikabhikhayalaatahaiki #yqchachi #openforcollab #cchindi  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification