Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best treasurehunt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best treasurehunt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about and this treasure goes to genshin impact, tre drd ka ehsas mujhe bhi hai shayri 0, ehsas tre drd ka mujhe bhi hai shayri 0, a daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness, every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 679) She- "What are you gazing at over my face!??" He- "Your mole.." She- "May I know which one? I have so many of them!" He- "That one" (pointing towards her upper lip) #kiss #erotica #moansandmoons #treasurehunt #cindy #beingpurple #pleasurablegames

read more
It's about MOLES!

Sitting over the couch,
In midst of a
conversation..
Asks she from him,
"What are you..."
(..in caption..)  (Quote 679) She- "What are you gazing at over my face!??"

He- "Your mole.."

She- "May I know which one? I have so many of them!"

He- "That one" (pointing towards her upper lip)

Monica

Word: Water I am sure this is wrong answer YourQuote Writers Club I just gave it a shot though. #wcthwc2 #writersclub #yqbaba #treasurehunt #clubgames

read more
Water : Hey Monica, what's up ? 

Monica: H..h.. hii, who is it ? 

Water: It's me, one of 5 elements of nature, Water. 

Monica: Hello, what is this ? Why did you come ? 

Water: I just wanted to check on you people. How are you doing ? What happens to you guys when I disappear from earth ? 

Monica: Wait, what!! Why do you want to disappear from earth ? 

Water: You guys just waste everything, spoil everything. See my cousin, COVID19 did a wonderful task.  As you guys couldn't come out of your homes because of lockdown, we could heal from the mess you created. 
You were able to see dolphins in me. If you want to see more beautiful things like this, do save me. Dont let people dump everything into me. 

I am taking a leave, bye Monica.

Word: Water 
I am sure this is wrong answer YourQuote Writers Club
I just gave it a shot though. #wcthwc2 #writersclub #yqbaba #treasurehunt #clubgames

Monica

Word - Potato Potato - Po + tato Po means go in telugu Tato means okay in cyber definition. I know this is very very lame one. 🙈🙈 Let me know if I am eliminated with just a send off or with a broomstick. 😂 #wctreasurehunt3 #writersclub #yqbaba #clubgames #treasurehunt

read more
Do you know why some people loves potatoes ?  

Because, it says "Go okay". 
It doesn't keep any restriction on people.  Word - Potato 
Potato - Po + tato 
Po means go in telugu
Tato means okay in cyber definition. 

I know this is very very lame one. 🙈🙈
Let me know if I am eliminated with just a send off or with a broomstick. 😂 #wctreasurehunt3 #writersclub #yqbaba #clubgames #treasurehunt

Monica

Word: Comb #wcthwc1 #writersclub #yqbaba #clubgames #treasurehunt #funnymonu Thank you YQNWC for accepting my previous attempt.

read more
Who doesn't love birthday parties as a kid ? 
So, there was my friend's birthday party which I was enthusiastic to attend. 

I wore my favourite frock and I presented myself with untied hair infront of my mom. 
She was doing french braid doing on my hair. 
She received a call while she was doing my hair.

1 hour later

I am at the birthday party. 
I saw that everyone is enthusastic to click my pictures. So, I gave the smirky look to the birthday girl as I became the showstopper. 
She gave a sorry look to me. 

P.S:  Later, I got to know my mom forgot to take the comb from my well knitted hair as she was in call.  Word: Comb
#wcthwc1 #writersclub #yqbaba #clubgames #treasurehunt #funnymonu  

Thank you YQNWC for accepting my previous attempt.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification