Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best enchanted_weirdos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best enchanted_weirdos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about enchanted forest quotes, quotes about enchanted forest, trayaurus and the enchanted crystal free 10, enchanted meaning in hindi, disney princess enchanted tales follow your dreams,

• 5 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Darkness loves playing with light even as light continues to embarrass darkness by forcibly undressing it.  #cinemagraph
#enchanted_weirdos 
#ew_cute_shorts
#yqbaba
#chitsoneliner
#chitshighlight

Chitra Iyer

We don't let the two of us become too much of us for won't it be two much to handle?   #humourlove
#humour  
#enchanted_weirdos 
#ew_cute_shorts   
#yqbaba 
#chitsoneliner

Chitra Iyer

Hello weirdos👻 Aren't you all terrifying people and animals? Here's a prompt:- Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠ Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀 Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups! #YourQuoteAndMine #enchanted_weirdos #chitshorror #ew_halloween #ew_creepy

read more
There was a strange flying 
lizard on my wall.
I swear I saw it fly away and 
land.. on YQ
Hey, it's on your head, 
slithering down your back
Jeez
👽 Hello weirdos👻
Aren't you all terrifying people and animals?

Here's a prompt:- 
Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠

Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀
Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups!

Chitra Iyer

#enchanted_weirdos #ew_creepy #ew_halloween #chitshorror The day found me in a foul mood sitting by a brook, playing with pebbles. I was picking them up one by one and absent mindedly throwing them into the water. The latest one appeared to ricochet back and hit my hand. Enraged, I stood up, took the same one and threw it back into the water. A sob like sound emanated from the waters as the pebble bounced back hitting my face. I ran away in terror. I could hear some strange laughter. Till da

read more
Mr Pebble #enchanted_weirdos
#ew_creepy #ew_halloween

#chitshorror

The day found me in a foul mood sitting by a brook, playing with pebbles. I was picking them up one by one and absent mindedly throwing them into the water. 
The latest one appeared to ricochet back and hit my hand. Enraged, I stood up, took the same one and threw it back into the water. A sob like sound emanated from the waters as the pebble bounced back hitting my face. I ran away in terror. I could hear some strange laughter. Till da

Chitra Iyer

Hello weirdos👻 Aren't you all terrifying people and animals? Here's a prompt:- Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠ Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀 Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups! #YourQuoteAndMine #enchanted_weirdos #chitshorror #ew_halloween #ew_creepy

read more
I was preening into the mirror. 
My reflection suddenly walked out. 
I screamed. Somebody shook me. 
I screamed again. 
"Good morning" said my mom.  Hello weirdos👻

Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠

Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀

Chitra Iyer

read more
I collapsed on the floor
My feeble voice  kept asking for 
water. A hand suddenly appeared 
and offered me some. I opened 
my eyes to look at the face. I saw
myself staring at me. My body was 
lying lifeless. I threw the water 
on it and walked away.  Hello weirdos👻

Chitra Iyer

Image source: internet #enchanted_weirdos #ew_it Hey, found the topic interesting, so gave it a try. Me not a participant. Had fun🤭🥳🥳🥳 #chitshumour

read more
Impossible (tail?) tale Image source: internet

#enchanted_weirdos #ew_it 

Hey, found the topic interesting, so gave it a try. Me not a participant. 
Had fun🤭🥳🥳🥳

Sahana~

|YOU| I hadn't told them about you,but they saw you bathing in my eyes. I hadn't told them about you,but they saw you in my written words. #enchanted_weirdos #ew_my_art #sanalovepoem #sanasketches

read more

— % & |YOU|

I hadn't told them about you,but
they saw you bathing in  my eyes.

I hadn't told them about you,but
they saw you in my written words.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

It's about Chlorofluorocarbons emitted from refrigerator and air conditioner from our house. It's cause major environmental pollution like ozone layer depletion, environmental pollution and severe health issues to all living beings #ew_polluted_page #enchanted_weirdos #shanscribbles

read more
Benign in low concentration
Sublime out of fascination
Destroys  atmosphere
Depletes stratosphere
Superheats thermosphere
Stratospheric ozone decrease
Meets Ultraviolet radiation ease
Invisible skin and health disease
Storms, tornadoes, drought cease
As refrigerator and AC freeze and breeze
Cools inside kitchen causes wheeze
Vent out of exhauster to release
Harmful toxic gases increase

That's CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons)
 It's about Chlorofluorocarbons emitted from refrigerator and air conditioner from our house. It's cause major environmental pollution like ozone layer depletion, environmental pollution and severe health issues to all living beings

#ew_polluted_page #enchanted_weirdos 
#shanscribbles

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

(Ho Ho Ho.. Ho Ho Ho.. Santa entered my room to place my gift I'm asleep and what happened next is here👇👇 ) Me: Are you really santa🙄? How did you come inside my room🤔?? Santa: yes my child.. I'm here to present Christmas gifts🎁🎉🎄 #shan_priya #enchanted_weirdos #shanstories #ew_csc

read more
Crazy me 
and 
Santa claus..!!

//Captioned👇👇// (Ho Ho Ho.. Ho Ho Ho..
Santa entered my room to place my gift
I'm asleep and what happened next is here👇👇 )

Me: Are you really santa🙄? How did you come inside my room🤔??

Santa: yes my child.. I'm here to present Christmas gifts🎁🎉🎄
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification