Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Counsellor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Counsellor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about counsellor near me, counsellor for abroad studies in mumbai, counsellor meaning in hindi, counsellor meaning in marathi, counsellor jobs in mumbai,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#guide #Coach #Counsellor #MaSteR #withinyou #spiritualquotes image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

read more
There is a guide, a counsellor,
 a coach and a master within you.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #guide #Coach #Counsellor #master #withinyou 
#spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

Dr. Aastha Jain

Anyone who is s counsellor or a psychologist by profession.. Please reply to this. #psychology #Counsellor #Psychologist #counselling

read more
Ok this question has been nagging me. 
Any psychologist or counsellor who knows an answer to this, please consider replying to this. 

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀) 
𝗔 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲. 

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼? 
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲? 
𝗢𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼?  Anyone who is s counsellor or a psychologist by profession.. Please reply to this. 

#psychology #counsellor #psychologist #counselling

Rimjhimシ︎

🙃💙 Prachi Bansal this is the one I was talking about👀🥴 #Guys #girls #bodyguards #Counsellor #yqquotes #friends #enchanted_weirdos #cwobservee

read more
𝙶𝚞𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.
𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜.🙃 🙃💙
Prachi Bansal this is the one I was talking about👀🥴

#guys #girls #bodyguards #counsellor #yqquotes #friends #enchanted_weirdos #cwobservee

Neha Doi

fffollowformore #nojotoenglish #nojotonewpost

©Neha Doi #nojotoenglish #Counsellor #positiveattitute #positivequotes

Neha Doi

Things will change if you want them to, but you must first adjust your attitude about them. 
For instance, if you believe you can't, you must remain optimistic. It will take time, but I will. 
Second, don't be overconfident; it will never benefit you; but, once you realise your error, you must be courageous enough to accept it and try to learn from it; only then will you be moving in the right direction. #counsellor  #mom #share

©Neha Doi #nojoto

Neha Doi

Personality development procedures that are amazing. 
1. It is not your complexion that distinguishes you from others; it is your behaviour, expressions, and gestures. 
2. Appropriate attire is required for the occasion. It's best to keep things simple. That is something I believe in. 
3. Have self-assurance. 
4. Use magical words like thanks and sorry to demonstrate appropriate behaviour. To the point 
5. Don't say too much unless it's absolutely necessary. 
6. Good body posture is essential, so sit up straight and maintain gaps while standing with someone.

©Neha Doi #personality development #Counsellor #englishnojoto

#Hope

Neha Doi

It's not easy to make your mind work quickly, and you can't always get rid of old memories. What to do at the moment was to try to accept things instead of running away from them. I mean, if it's a bad experience for you, learn from it, and if it's from someone close to you, try to live it in a positive way. I believe that will make you smile whenever you think about them. I hope you are able to get everything in order so that you can become stronger. I don't want anyone to be weak. This is the most effective method of dealing with it.
counselor mom

©Neha Doi #positive #vibes #Counsellor #nojotoenglish  #share #Like #Comment 
#LifeCalculator

KK

🇮🇳जय भारत🇮🇳
🇮🇳जय मनोज्ञान🇮🇳

©KK #Dreams #Success #Life #love❤ #lesson #Motivation #Inspiration #Coaching #counselling #Counsellor

Ar Nayan Nitin Jogad

Neha Doi

For others concern I learn from own experiences till you don't want to change things for your sake to move foward in your life try to be a learner.Theoretical part of your studies only helps you by giving you degree on that subject but in life only practical knowledge will help you to build that platform.Conclusion it's only help you when you want to learn something different from others.

©Neha Doi #thinkinking #positive #Counsellor #nojoto #share

#WallPot
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification