Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sheena_b Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sheena_b Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sheena yadav olx, sheena yadav, sheena youtube, sheena bora mother, why was sheena bora killed 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nitish

#Temptation #cruelty #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes #Fidelity #Curiosity #Insanity Collaborating with Sheena Bassi I suck at collaboration and stuff but I was deeply touched with this one. I loved it...

read more
Downcasted by this,
he lifted his revolver cover belt ,
and shot himself dead.
Every crushed lumps in his hand desired
to write an elegy for him !! #temptation #cruelty #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes  #fidelity #curiosity #insanity   
Collaborating with  Sheena Bassi

I suck at collaboration and stuff but I was deeply touched with this one. I loved it...

Nitish

#Scroll #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sheena Bassi

read more
His typescript:
A scroll of melancholic reminiscences
exhibited unchronologically #scroll #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Diwa

#openforcollab #waitfortherighttime #sheena_b #yqquotes #yqbaba #MelodiousVoice #addictionofvoice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sheena Bassi I hope you'll like it😊, and thanks for this beautiful invite. Collaborating with shivek sahni lovely words. thanks for inviting me, my friend!😍😍😍

read more
Because, because--
This irking silence
Is a trifling squander;
Of the glorious moments,
That we ought
To be having together;
Yet, he chooses, 
To stay distant--forever. #openforcollab
#waitfortherighttime #sheena_b #yqquotes #yqbaba #melodiousvoice  #addictionofvoice     #YourQuoteAndMine
I hope you'll like it😊, and thanks for this beautiful invite.  
Collaborating with  shivek sahni
lovely words. thanks for inviting me, my friend!😍😍😍

Aditya Sen

#Scroll #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sheena Bassi

read more
The scroll embossed with love, in hand.
Body engraved with scars and grief in her eyes. #scroll #sheena_b #yqbaba #yqquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification