Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitfortherighttime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitfortherighttime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for me, wait a minute who are you, wait...let me start over, wait for you lyrics,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Preeti

#merikahaani#waitfortherighttime#samay zaroor badlegabelieve in yourselfmotivation quotes #Motivational

read more

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಗೊಂಬೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದಾಗ ♥️ ಹೀಗೂ ಎಡವಟ್ಟಾಗಬಹುದು 🙊 #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqfeelings ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #HiddenTruth #timewilltelleverything #waitfortherighttime #changesinrelationship

read more
ಒಬ್ಬಂಟಿಯಾಗಿಸಿ ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಹೋಗುವ ಮುನ್ನ ಅರಿತುಕೋ ಮನವೇ
ಇಷ್ಟು ದಿನ ಜೊತಿಗಿದ್ದ ಕಾರಣವ
ಗೊಂಬೆಯೆಂದು ನೀ ಹೆಸರಿಟ್ಟ ಮಾತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ನಿರ್ಜೀವ ಗೊಂಬೆಯಲ್ಲ ನಾ 
ಭಾವನೆಗಳ ಹೊತ್ತ ಜೀವಂತ ಗೊಂಬೆ 
ನಿನ್ನೊಲವನೇ ನನ್ನುಸಿರೆಂದುಕೊಂಡು ಬದುಕ ನಡೆಸುತಿಹ ಗೊಂಬೆ 
ಗೊಂಬೆ ಗೊಂಬೆಯೆಂದು ಕರೆಯುವ 
ಆ ನಿನ್ನ ಅಂತರಲಾಳವನ್ನೊಮ್ಮೆ ಪ್ರಶ್ನಿಸು 
ಆ ಅಂತರಂಗವು ಅರಿತಿಹುದು ಈ ಗೊಂಬೆಯ ಮೌನವ 
ಮೌನದ ಹಿಂದಿನ ಹೇಳಲಾಗದ ನೋವ 
ನೋವ ಹಿಂದಿನ ನಿನ್ನೊಳಗೆ ಬೆರೆಯಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವ ಒಲವಿನ ಭಾವವ 
ಸಹಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ ಆದರೂ ಸಹಿಸಬೇಕಿದೆ ಜೀವ ಹಿಂಡುವ ನೋವ
ಮರೆತು ಸಹ ಮರೆತಂತೆ ನಟಿಸದಿರು ಕಾರಣ ನೀನೇ ನನ್ನುಸಿರು ♥️ ಗೊಂಬೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದಾಗ ♥️ ಹೀಗೂ ಎಡವಟ್ಟಾಗಬಹುದು 🙊
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqfeelings #ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #hiddentruth #timewilltelleverything #waitfortherighttime #changesinrelationship

The Cold Summers

Oh darling !
so what ! if you're too damaged !?
the right eyes will someday 
find the beauty in your broken pieces ! Step out & live girl !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqbroken #beautifullybroken #waitfortherighttime #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

Oh darling !
so what ! if you're too damaged !?
the right eyes will someday 
find the beauty in your broken pieces ! Step out & live girl !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqbroken #beautifullybroken #waitfortherighttime #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

Diwa

#openforcollab #waitfortherighttime #sheena_b #yqquotes #yqbaba #MelodiousVoice #addictionofvoice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sheena Bassi I hope you'll like it😊, and thanks for this beautiful invite. Collaborating with shivek sahni lovely words. thanks for inviting me, my friend!😍😍😍

read more
Because, because--
This irking silence
Is a trifling squander;
Of the glorious moments,
That we ought
To be having together;
Yet, he chooses, 
To stay distant--forever. #openforcollab
#waitfortherighttime #sheena_b #yqquotes #yqbaba #melodiousvoice  #addictionofvoice     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sheena Bassi
I hope you'll like it😊, and thanks for this beautiful invite.  
Collaborating with  shivek sahni
lovely words. thanks for inviting me, my friend!😍😍😍

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Be firm like a Rock as many emotional waves tend to hit us.
But, they are just temporary. Preparedness, makes the difference. #firmdetermination #emotionalwellbeing #wavesofmind #wavesofhope #prepareyourself #thereisalwaysasolution #waitfortherighttime #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Crop the idea and wait
for it to blossom in
getting the results. #ideasspeaks #ideasforlife #waitfortherighttime #timemattersalot #waitforresult #bepatient #lifelessons #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Sometimes things seems to be Murkier, but as the Doubts get cleared, we get the clarity. #fogettheworries #lookforpositives #lookforgoodness #waitfortherighttime #bepatient #clarityoflife #clarityofmind #pawangrequotes

Shipra Kaushik

I'm getting through the worst

So, i'm waiting for the best  #waitfortherighttime #rightplace #rightperson #dariya

Shalu Singh

Don't get discourage by
What you're going through.
Your time is coming.
Where are you is not
Where you're going to stay.
So wait for the right time. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #timechanges #waitfortherighttime #bepositivealways #dontbediscouraged
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification