Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best winwinlearnidiom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best winwinlearnidiom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you have to win the game, win the match meaning in hindi, you can win, win the match today, win the match ipl,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Allan Andrews

Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿 #winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes #foryoupage #oneliner

read more

Always a bridesmaid and never a bride: to never fulfill your ambition; always second best.

Example: My cousin took part in the election, and lost again. She is always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
#winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes   #foryoupage  #oneliner

Allan Andrews

Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿 #winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes #foryoupage #oneliner

read more

All thumbs: to be very clumsy and awkward when it comes to working with one's hands.

Example: I asked Priya to thread the needle, but she couldn't. She's all thumbs today. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
#winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes   #foryoupage  #oneliner

Allan Andrews

read more

All hell broke loose: pandemonium, a situation that is completely out of control.

Example: When the students were told that their demands would not be met, all hell broke loose. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

All EARS: eager to listen to what someone has to say.

Example: Tell me everything that happened at the party. I'm all ears. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

A lick and a promise: To do something half - heartedly.

Example: Every morning I put on my uniform, give my shoes a lick and a promise and rush to school. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Albatross around the neck: An annoying burden.

Example: The failed project has become an albatross around Sunila's neck. Her boss rejects all her new proposals without even looking at them. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Add insult to injury: To make a situation that is already bad into worse.

Example: My car broke down in the middle of nowhere, then, to add insult to injury, it started to rain. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Adam's ale: water

Example: I don't have any soft drinks. Would you be interested in Adam's ale?

Orgin: The only drink that Adam and Eve had available to them was water. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Across the board:🌟 a rule or a policy that will affect everyone; something that will be applied uniformly.

Example: The chairman said there would be a salary increase across the board. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Achilles' heel: an individual's weakness.

Example: Rohini's Achilles' heel is anxiety. She just can't handle it. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification