Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aumjadhav Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aumjadhav Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aum in mutual fund, aum quotes, shiv aum, aum symbol meaning 10, aum meditation,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Is KC On?

So #stopusing abundant types of makeup/fairness creams/facewash etc... Love your natural look just as Ariana Grande, Louis Smith ,Selena Gomez... "If you don't love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won't be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the #Self.""Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." #yqbaba PRINCE KUMAR #yqdidi Nayesha 💫 #aumjadhav 🖤ᴿᵃⁱⁿᵇᵒʷ ᵖᵒᵖ 🌈✨

read more
Never have a feeling of melancholy on your look, maybe you're fascinating or ill-favoured, don't worry about back sayers, b'coz God loves your actual look! So #stopusing abundant types of makeup/fairness creams/facewash etc...
Love your natural look just as Ariana Grande, Louis Smith ,Selena Gomez...
"If you don't love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won't be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the #self.""Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to #love yourself to get anything done in this world."
#yqbaba PRINCE KUMAR #yqdidi Nayesha 💫 #aumjadhav 🖤ᴿᵃⁱⁿᵇᵒʷ ᵖᵒᵖ 🌈✨

Is KC On?

“ GOD FOUND some of the strongest women and paired them WITH SOLIDERS." °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Love for soldier 😍💞😍💞 Fantasy 💙 Angel #fantasyangel #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #soldiers_tribute #rapidfire #restlessin1line #aumjadhav

read more
In the happiness when an soldier returns home after a
 “ WAR ZONE "! “ GOD FOUND
some of the strongest
women and paired them
WITH SOLIDERS."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Love for  soldier 😍💞😍💞
Fantasy 💙 Angel
#fantasyangel

Is KC On?

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘✨😭✨💘💘💘💘💘💘 This emotional love letter is written by a young woman to her husband in the military, as he is about to leave for his first mission abroad. She wanted him to have a letter he could read and reread over there, to find solace in the fact that she loved him, if ever he felt the need...... — My love, I hope a smile appears on your face as you open this letter. I have no idea where exactly you are while your eyes read my words, all I know is that you are already far, far away f #yqbaba #Armylover #paidstory #aumjadhav #emotionalletters

read more
“I WILL 
RETURN HOME " 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘✨😭✨💘💘💘💘💘💘

This emotional love letter is written by a young woman to her husband in the military, as he is about to leave for his first mission abroad. She wanted him to have a letter he could read and reread over there, to find solace in the fact that she loved him, if ever he felt the need...... —

My love, 

I hope a smile appears on your face as you open this letter. I have no idea where exactly you are while your eyes read my words, all I know is that you are already far, far away f

Is KC On?

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #confusionin5words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aumjadhav Gauravi Dinkar

read more
Are we living or slowly dying? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #confusionin5words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqdidi 
#aumjadhav 
Gauravi Dinkar

Is KC On?

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #scaredin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Gauravi Dinkar #aumjadhav

read more
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Going to an Interview which can decide your future !
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #scaredin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  
Gauravi Dinkar 
#aumjadhav

Is KC On?

Hearing saccharine words by kindhearted person fells really like living in the Heaven ☺️ I love kind and sweet words.....♥ Participate in this #rapidfire and define #affectionin5words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Gauravi Dinkar #aumjadhav #gauravidinkar #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Hearing saccharine words by kindhearted ! Hearing saccharine words by kindhearted person fells really like living in the Heaven ☺️ I love kind and sweet words.....♥
Participate in this #rapidfire and define #affectionin5words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Gauravi Dinkar 
#aumjadhav 
#gauravidinkar

Is KC On?

Please...!! Volunteering your time, money, or energy to help others doesn't just make the world better—it also makes you better. Studies indicate that the very act of giving back to the community boosts your happiness, health, and sense of well-being...🌹 Parents play the biggest role in our development. Father and mother play important role in our mental, physical, social, financial and career development. Parents are the most precious gift of God for us. They help us in every step of our life , #yqbaba #aumjadhav #gauravidinkar #rzhelpinghands #timetoshowhumanity #pleasehelpus

read more
Help children who have lost their parents ...

If you notice children who have lost both 
parents due to corona 
in your area, contact at the following number ...

Women and children

Development Department,
 Maharashtra 7400015518 8308992222

Team Jawahar Bal Manch, Maharashtra

Deepak: 8983555533 
Ninad: 9619542789
Pride: 9930479517 Please...!!
Volunteering your time, money, or energy to help others doesn't just make the world better—it also makes you better. Studies indicate that the very act of giving back to the community boosts your happiness, health, and sense of well-being...🌹
Parents play the biggest role in our development. Father and mother play important role in our mental, physical, social, financial and career development. Parents are the most precious gift of God for us. They help us in every step of our life ,

Is KC On?

If you want to count your wealth, 
don't count the notes !!!
 If two tears come to your eyes by mistake,
 count how many people come to wipe them #yqbaba
#selfishlpeople 
#yqdidi
Gauravi Dinkar
#aumjadhav
#wipetears
#struggleoflife
#besafefromcorona

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification