Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best restlessin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best restlessin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes, today is the first day of the rest of your life quote, restless meaning in hindi, hi res audio, accident rest and be thankful,

• 34 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was very restless, but
finally I found my way. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All restless nights are sleepless. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Restless? It's unimaginable 🤭 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bladder full, vehicle on busy highway
🤦‍♀️ Restless? It's unimaginable 🤭

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Getting late for work, missed the 9.15 local Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Gita Khanna

read more
Kept looking at my watch every two seconds..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
body at still
mind working at lighting speed Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

without you
missing the soft whisper into my ears
that motivated me to aim for the higher purpose 

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Anuj Jain

read more
The mirror, of the megalomaniac narcissist, broke. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Swapnali Debata

read more
Period of waiting, for the reply of your message, sent to your loved one. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

Nitesh Prajapati

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #gujaratiquotes #Gulzar

read more
When there is a war between 
the heart and the brain, 
there is a state of confusion.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #restlessin1line. 

#yqdidi #poem #love #gujaratiquotes #gulzar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification