Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWplainBG1515 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWplainBG1515 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zephyrus g15, lain meaning in hindi, lain meaning in marathi, apne halat shayari badi lain wala, keh lain de song,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shree

Many years have passed, my heart has outgrown love. I am not the same person. Perception and expectations both have changed. We feel a connection with people & read, write, laugh, cry, wish, share, dare! We connect to things. We connect to places. We connect to moments. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #a_journey_of_thoughts #CWplainBG1515 #unboundeddesires #shreekibaat_AJOT

read more
Many years have passed...

caption— % & Many years have passed, my heart has outgrown love. I am not the same person. 

Perception and expectations both have changed. 
We feel a connection with people & read, write, laugh, cry, wish, share, dare!

We connect to things.
We connect to places.
We connect to moments.

Jyothi Jantz

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1515 #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
INSPIRING THOUGHTS 

Light as a feather,
Your feelings touch the soul,
Water of emotions  inspire 
With the softness of heart.
Let the breeze blow with positivity,
Never to trample the soul,
With the storms of difficulties 
But flow with the power 
of  purity into the hearts of millions,
Giving those amazing close experience 
Of your soothing thoughts into them.
— % & Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers

Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters

Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1515

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers

கவி. இறைநேசன்

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1515 #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
இறகுகளால்
வருடி விடு
இன்பங்கள்
சிறப்பாகும் ...— % & Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers

Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters

Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1515

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification