Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mytvshowpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mytvshowpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dialog mytv app free download for pc, dialog mytv app free download, mytv live, dialog mytv app for windows phone, dialog mytv app download for pc,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

The Originals The originals That were Are no more The Charlatans That are Have no substance #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #politicians #NAPOWRIMO #currentaffairs #poemtime #mytvshowpoem

read more
The Originals

In Caption. The Originals

The originals
That were
Are no more
The Charlatans
That are
Have no substance

Snigdha Agrawal

Line of duty

They are the frontline warriors
Coming out in numbers 
Offering plethora of services 
Profit motive not their concern
Compassion driving them 
to help others
Free home cooked meals 
for those in quarantine 
A ride to the crematorium
with mortal remains of loved ones
They are no less than doctors 
and para medical staff
 #napowrimo #mytvshowpoem #poemtime #yqbaba #yqquotes #day26 #dailychallenge

Nitish

"Do you know about the luminous fish effect or the Schrodinger-Cat experiment or the monopolar expedition?", I asked my science teacher. I explained it all in front of the class only when he replied, "No." I felt as if I did an Einstein there. She, as all class readers do, was sitting on the first bench. She turned back to give me a look as if I'm Shahid Kapoor (he was a heartthrob back then). A month later, we were the best couple in the school. Every eye used to stare at us when we gave a wa #yqbaba #nitsy #mytvshowpoem

read more
Were we talking about our favourite TV show? 
 "Do you know about the luminous fish effect or the Schrodinger-Cat experiment or the monopolar expedition?", I asked my science teacher.
I explained it all in front of the class only when he replied, "No."
I felt as if I did an Einstein there.

She, as all class readers do, was sitting on the first bench. She turned back to give me a look as if I'm Shahid Kapoor (he was a heartthrob back then).

A month later, we were the best couple in the school. Every eye used to stare at us when we gave a wa

R.R Sahoo

My Favourite cartoon
Is Doraemon
Which is Full of comedy
& So much Fun
Friends are life
I learn from this 😇
So ,never I do
One show miss
Nobita is full of
Love,care & innocence😍
In Every problem
gadgets of Doraemon is presence . #yourquotebaba
#napowrimo  
#mytvshowpoem
#poemtime   
#doraemon ❤️❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification