Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ajaysaifollowers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ajaysaifollowers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jaan ajay devgan ki movie, jaan ajay devgan ki, kajol and ajay devgan family, ajay and kajol marriage, ajay singh rajput,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Ajaysai

"You have to experience everything in the universe with respect to time; because your life is limited within it" #philosophy 
#ethicalmission 
#ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#yourquote

Ajaysai

"Never Chase The One Who Left You With Scars, Chase The One Who Make Your Scars Glow in You" #life 
#scars 
#lessons 
#ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers  #paidstory1

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #ajaysaifollowers #yqbaba #yqquotes life #positive #vibes #experience ... "If you know the power of positivity, You can Know You" - ajaysai🎖

read more
"A Positive Thoughts get you into an secret of success in your life" #ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#life 
#positive 
#vibes 
#experience ... "If you know the power of positivity, You can Know You" - ajaysai🎖

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #ajaysaifollowers #follow #me life believe #experience "After a while the sunshines follow me for best Quotes"😊🎖❤👍 YOURQUOTE FANCLUB #Believe

read more
"The Sunshines stays long when you believe yourself" #ajaysaiquotes
#ajaysaifollowers
#follow 
#me 
#life 
#believe 
#experience "After a while the sunshines follow me for best Quotes"😊🎖❤👍 YOURQUOTE FANCLUB

Ajaysai

"Your confidence can kill corona; so be confident at yourself" #ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#life 
#health 
#coronavirus 
#coronavirusindia 
#health 
#besafe ..."Be Safe at Your Home"❤👍

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #ajaysaifollowers #yqbaba #yqquotes life thoughts #Actions ..."Be Clear with Your Thoughts to make some actions Good"❤👍

read more
"The Thoughts Puts You to Make Some Action" #ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#life 
#thoughts 
#actions ..."Be Clear with Your Thoughts to make some actions Good"❤👍

Ajaysai

life #ajaysaifollowers #ajaysaiquotes #experience #enlightenment #Mind thoughts ..."Your thoughts should be Clean & Clear"❤👍

read more
Two greatest thing's to follow & enlight your life:-

•Follow what your mind says
•Be Disciplined with your thoughts #life 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#ajaysaiquotes 
#experience 
#enlightenment 
#mind 
#thoughts ..."Your thoughts should be Clean & Clear"❤👍

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #ajaysaifollowers life #victory #people #experience ..."Get Ready for the day"...❤🔰☇😀👍

read more
"My Struggles will turn's as my victory forever; that day I will Speak in the front of the world" #ajaysaiquotes 
#ajaysaifollowers 
#life 
#victory 
#people 
#experience ..."Get Ready for the day"...❤🔰☇😀👍

Ajaysai

#ajaysaifollowers #ajaysaiquotes #lifeisamixture life #medicine #experience #heal ..."Healing Touch is Noble"❤😀👍

read more
"Some of the strongest wounds have the greatest medicine, people call them love but I call them blessings" #ajaysaifollowers 
#ajaysaiquotes 
#lifeisamixture 
#life 
#medicine 
#experience 
#heal ..."Healing Touch is Noble"❤😀👍

Ajaysai

#ajaysaifollowers #ajaysaiquotes #yqbaba #yqquotes life #Mind thoughts #everything ..."Be Balanced with Your thoughts and Mind"❤😊👍

read more
"When Your Mind Works With You at the best; then forget your rests" #ajaysaifollowers 
#ajaysaiquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#life 
#mind 
#thoughts 
#everything ..."Be Balanced with Your thoughts and Mind"❤😊👍
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification