Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AbusiveRelationships Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AbusiveRelationships Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi abusive shayari, abusive shayari for friends, abusive friendship quotes, abusive relationship quotes images, mentally abusive relationship quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

deepali sethi mehndiratta

We all are trapped
Some in bad relationships
Some in a bad job
Life spares no one
Some live much more difficult lives than others
Some of us are stronger than the others
From the outside we cannot see what the other person is going through
Maybe they are going through turbulent times
Maybe they are stuck in an abusive relationship
Maybe they have no one to hold on to
Maybe no one understands them
Do not judge anyone just by their outer facade
We cannot unless we haven't lived their life #life #facade #abusiverelationships  #dontjudge #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Priyanka Rathod

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #AbusiveRelationships #pastmemories #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
She was shocked and can't speak 
Her body froze with fear
Her flash back starts in her mind...
How he find her again?
He is psychopath
She don't want to repeat her past 
and she dial 100.. Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #abusiverelationships #pastmemories #yqtales #yqquotes

Gaurav Dutta

Exs of his redefined true meaning of being relationship. #samesexlove #377 #lesbian #love #abusiverelationships #oneliner #yqbaba #gauravdutta

Gaurav Dutta

Exs of his redefined true meaning of being relationship. #samesexlove #377 #lesbian #love #abusiverelationships #oneliner #yqbaba #gauravdutta

Devansh Desai

"I will always know the right words to speak," he said as he walked closer to them, smirking; the ghoulish soul beneath showing itself more prominently by the moment with each square foot he covered, "be it in writing, or in expressing, I will always know." He came down to a squat, turning a rough 60 to his right and looking her dead in the eyes. "It's a pity, really. You and I, my love. To think of all that I'd dreamed for us."
She tried to look away, but he grabbed her jaw with his left, making a pout with his lips. "Aay, I'm talking to you na? Least you could do is"--he let go of her jaw as he noticed it and gently placed his right index finger under a stray stand of her; he tucked it behind her left ear and caressed the earring he'd gifted her--"give me this ear, like you'd promised me not too long ago. You haven't forgotten our vows, have you?"   #paidstory2 #abusiverelationships #darksideoflove #captive #sociopath #psychotic #yqstories #yqbaba

Vidhi

तुम्हारे कुर्ते में रखी वो चाभी
जिसके ताले में रखी मेरी आज़ादी
मग़र मैं दरवाज़ा क्यों नहीं खोलती
इस क़ैद के बाहर जीने से क्यों हूँ डरती
तुम्हारी पलंग पे तुम्हारे ही करीब लेटकर
क्यों कोई वितृष्णा नहीं पालती?
तुम्हारे दिए हज़ार जख्मों के बीच
दो एक तोहफों का मोह क्यों हूँ रखती?
अपनी बेबसी को मोहब्बत क्यों हूँ कहती?
नाख़ुशी और ख़ुशी के बीच फ़र्क क्या है
क्यों नहीं जानती? क्यों नहीं जानती?

(Stockholm Syndrome) #NaPoWriMo #StockholmSyndrome #Prisoner'sLove #AbusiveRelationships #Prison #Life #Love #Abduction #ForcedLove #Refuge #YQdidi #YQbaba

Vidhi

वो उसे सारी रात प्यार करता रहा। वो सारी रात उसका ज़ुल्म सहती रही।

ख़ाली बोतलें पलंग के नीचे फ़िसलती रहीं। 
आवाज़ करती रहीं।

(Old Post) #AbusiveRelationships #Torcher #Love #Angst #Pain #Domination #Suffering #Sex #Victim #Abuse #YQdidi #YQbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification