Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toxicrelationships Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toxicrelationships Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toxic love quotes, plastic a toxic love story, falling in love after a toxic relationship, toxic love poems, toxic love signs,

• 39 Followers
  • 68 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

Don't take it to heart
Ignore the hurtful words of a toxic person. Sometimes he himself does not understand what he is talking about. We agree that such statements or complaints are difficult to ignore, and even more difficult to overcome emotions and not give a negative reaction. It's not your problem. You don't have to apologize, worry, or explain anything.

©KhaultiSyahi #Toxic #toxicpeople #toxicrelationships #khaultisyahi 
#Life #Life_experience #narcissistic #narcissist #Truth 🚩 #Reality 💗

KhaultiSyahi

परिवार का साथ बहुत ही आवश्यक
 है सुख हो तो बढ़ जाता है तथा
दुःख हो तो बंट जाता है।

©KhaultiSyahi #oddone #Family #familylove #familyiseverything #fuckmyfamily #khaultisyahi #toxicpeople #toxicrelationships #mylife #Fucksociety

KhaultiSyahi

I am homesick for a place
I am not sure even exists.
One where my heart is
full. My body loved. And
my soul understood.
Melissa Cox

©KhaultiSyahi I am homesick... !
#Homesick #Home #toxicrelationships #Toxic #toxicpeople #khaultisyahi #mentalHealth #obsessivecompulsivedisorder 
#me #bhuktbhogi

KhaultiSyahi

परिवार,
हालात और रिश्ते जो संभालना
चाहता है,
वही झुक जाता है,
वर्ना स्वाभिमान तो सुदामा का भी
कहाँ कम था।

©KhaultiSyahi #Childhood #Life #Family #Sadma #shock and
#Toxic #toxicpeople #toxicrelationships #khaultisyahi #Reality

KhaultiSyahi

Sea water “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but you stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.” 
― Jill Blakeway

©KhaultiSyahi #Seawater #Toxic #toxicpeople #toxicrelationships #mytoxicfamily 
#bhuktbhogi #khaultisyahi #Life_Experiences #true #Reality

KhaultiSyahi

NARCISSISTS ARE EXTREMELY IMMATURE

A Narcissist's emotional growth is stunted. They are stuck at the point in childhood where the injury or trauma happened. They are extremely immature and like toddlers, they can have outbursts, tantrums and fits, and they don't like not getting their way. Narcissists play games in relationships and are unable to engage in healthy
communication. They may have good careers and appear highly functional, but they are extremely emotionally immature and stunted individuals. -Maria Consiglio

©KhaultiSyahi #hibiscussabdariffa 
#narcissistic #narcissist #Toxic #toxicpeople #toxicrelationships #mytoxicfamily #khaultisyahi #toxicfamily #bhuktbhogi

KhaultiSyahi

NOT EVERYONE WHO GETS INTO AN
 ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP IS TIMID, 
INSECURE AND LACKS SELF ESTEEM. 
SOME ARE STRONG CONFIDENT, 
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE. WHO WERE
MANIPULATED INTO
RELATIONSHIPS WITH 
DEVIOUS PEOPLE, WHO TOOK 
ADVANTAGE OF THEIR GOODNESS,
 AND BEAT THEM DOWN SO BAD, THEY
FORGOT HOW TO LOVE
THEMSELVES. -MARIA CONSIGLIO

©KhaultiSyahi #Glazing #narcissistic #narcissist #myfamily #Toxic #toxicrelationships 
#khaultisyahi #bhuktbhogi

Ankit

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification