Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friend1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friend1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, seeking a friend for the end of the world, miss you best friend status,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

payal jaswal

To My Ultimate Girl Gang, We're not, no we're not only best friends.We have become a family over these years.We are like the four volumes of one book.Different, yet related. The last time when someone told me girls can never be best friends, I told them you haven't met the right people then.I mean, look at you three, you all are weirdly awesome. We are not living cliches, that's true.We don't talk about makeup or apply eyeliners.We'd rather sit and talk about the places we should travel, we'd #yqbaba #FriendshipDay #yqpostman #friend1 #friendsandletters #friend2 #friend3

read more
To my ultimate girl gang,

If you all ever find yourself stuck in the
middle of sea, I won't sail the world to
find you because I'll be stuck there with you.And, I know I don't need to count one, two and three because you all will be there before one.

(Read the caption) To My Ultimate Girl Gang,

We're not, no we're not only best friends.We have become a family over these years.We are like the four volumes of one book.Different, yet related.

The last time when someone told me girls can never be best friends, I told them you haven't met the right people then.I mean, look at you three, you all are weirdly awesome.

We are not living cliches, that's true.We don't talk about makeup or apply eyeliners.We'd rather sit and talk about the places we should travel, we'd

Sanjana Kumar

Rumi, Good morning! Or, Good afternoon! Or, Good evening! Suit yourself according to when you're receiving this letter. Wait. Who am I kidding? This'll be one among the 3 other letters I wrote you, ever since we've not been "best friends" anymore. We've known each other all our school lives and we were the best of friends, totally inseparable for about 6 years and we literally grew up together. We shared our fascination for pens, our love for the racy Nancy Drew detective stories, our love #yqbaba #yqquotes #FriendshipDay #yqpostman #yqpowrimo #friend1 #friendsandletters

read more
Don't worry I ain't proclaiming we're smart adults, who know the rule book of life by heart, but we do know how to try. 
Right? 

Yours, 
Sanjana (Yoohoo!)  Rumi,

Good morning! Or, Good afternoon! Or, Good evening! 
Suit yourself according to when you're receiving this letter. 
Wait. 
Who am I kidding? This'll be one among the 3 other letters I wrote you, ever since we've not been "best friends" anymore. 
We've known each other all our school lives and we were the best of friends, totally inseparable for about 6 years and we literally grew up together. 
We shared our fascination for pens, our love for the racy Nancy Drew detective stories, our love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification